Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually cannot wait for this one. It's about time they used that space and it seems like this won't be a "filler" production. The Epcot pavilions need more things like it.
I must be living under a rock, where is awesome planet located in Epcot?

I'm confused. Isn't the present Mouse Gear already in Innovations East? Are the moving this to the other half of that side instead? Over where the attractions/exhibits used to be?

Yes, that is correct. Only that side of the building had "Innoventions" in it.

We are going in March, and I am just now starting to plan. I just realized there’s a lot more construction going on in the France pavilion than I realized! Yay, because it will great when finished, but does anyone have current pics at the France pavilion where I can see what the construction is likely to look like when we go? My daughter is obsessed with France and has been so excited to do the France Pavilion again this trip, so I’m just trying to see what we should expect when we go!

We are going in March, and I am just now starting to plan. I just realized there’s a lot more construction going on in the France pavilion than I realized! Yay, because it will great when finished, but does anyone have current pics at the France pavilion where I can see what the construction is likely to look like when we go? My daughter is obsessed with France and has been so excited to do the France Pavilion again this trip, so I’m just trying to see what we should expect when we go!
Most of the construction in France is behind the current buildings. So you really won't see any of the Ratatouille construction or the new dining construction unless you take the Skyliner from Epcot.

I’m sure this was brought up and I missed it, but when is the bulk of the entrance work supposed to be done? I go mid May so I’m curious how much construction to expect in that area

I can't seem to find mention of it, but the concrete replacement under space ship earth reminded me. I thought I read there is a temporary path from the entrance to the guardians of the galaxy side. I know there is a temporary path to the seas/Nemo side of Epcot.
Am I imagining that. Is it complete, or just a plan for the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!