Epcot: Frozen Ever After Dessert Party

thomascaldwell1

DIS Veteran
Hey DisBoarders! I know that sometimes there are discounts on special Disney experiences and parties for things like Disney Visa card holders and such, but I'm wondering if there is a military discount available for the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party? OR, would there be a military discount for MVMCP? Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer!

To the best of my knowledge there are not any military discounts for the dessert parties, but there are for certain nights of MVMCP.

November 9, 12, 14, and 16 parties only
Adult: $64.25 plus tax
Child: $60.75 plus tax

These special priced tickets may be purchased for the service members plus up to five family/ friends. Active and retired service members, including members of the Coast Guard and participating members of the National Guard and Reserve are eligible, and a valid military ID is required for purchase.

These tickets may be purchased in person at WDW ticket or Guest Services locations or through Shades of Green. Shades of Green will also mail these tickets for a fee ($10) after submitting paperwork proving military status. Military discounted tickets cannot be purchased through Base Ticket Offices, online, or by calling Disney. Tickets may be purchased for sold out parties, using a military discount, on the day of the party at the Magic Kingdom Guest Relations window only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter