Epcot Masks

bradsmom123

Earning My Ears
HI!! I am new to this site- well I have been reading for a while, but first time posting now!

We are taking my son for his fifth birthday this year. 12/1-12/8.
I see alot of people talking about masks at Epcot. Where do we find them and how does that work?

:confused:

THANKS

Bradsmom

You can start at any country in the WS (World Showcase) in EPCOT. They all have a "Kid's Stop" where they can decorate the masks. Each country has a cardboard mask attached to a flat stick.

The first country you go to will give you one of these along with a small paper symbol representing that country that they will attach to the mask. The will also stamp the stick with that country's name and symbol.

The idea is for your children to go to each country and collect all of the symbols they attach to the mask along with the ink stamps on the stick. There are also a variety of markers at each stop in each country for them to decorate or color the mask with.

For older kids they have passports they can have stamped at each country.

Welcome to the Boards!!

The Kidcot Stations are marked on the Epcot map. The CM will also stamp the stick of the mask, so you don't have to buy the Passport.

Also read up on the other kid-friendly attractions in Epcot's World Showcase. They aren't always noticeable when you are just walking through.

The masks are fun - my girls weren't particularly interested, though. They did get the passports and loved getting messages from the various workers at the stations. I noticed many children just using the masks for stamps and messages - I will do this in the future!! The girls do still love their passports, and look through them often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter