Epcot to MGM by boat?

chamonix

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I know I have seen this mentioned in a few places, but...we just returned from DW in December, and I checked my transportation map that Disney provides (you know, that pamphlet thingy) and there is no mention nor any graphic for the boat between these two parks. So, where is it? Where do I catch it? Is it a huge ferry or small launch? My family loves the water and we try to use the boats whenever possible. We LOVED coming home to the Poly every night from MK on the resort launch. It was always a nice relaxing way to unwind on the way back, and we often saw the fireworks or the EWP from the boat. It also beats waiting in line for the monorail with everyone when the park closes!

chamonix
(you know, that pamphlet thingy) and there is no mention nor any graphic for the boat between these two parks. So, where is it? Where do I catch it? Is it a huge ferry or small launch?

You exit EPCOT via the International Gateway (it is loacated between UK and France) and just outside the turnstiles, there is a dock where the boat launch stops. Boat goes to Boardwalk, Y&B club, Swan/Dolpin and then MGM.
It takes about 25mins.

-DC :)

And at MGM the boat dock is to your left as you exit. The boats are like the ones that go across the lake at Epcot. They lack the charm of the Poly-GF-MK launch or even the MK ferries. But they are heated and have AC as well if I'm remembering correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter