Epcot to MGM transportation questions . . .

Luv2Travel

Member since there were less than 5000 members!
Is a boat the only form of transportation between these two parks? No Bus? If so, do these boats also stop at the Dolphin and Swan hotels on the way? How long would it take to get from Epcot to MGM by boat, or vise-versa? Thanks for any answers.:D

Hi,
From Epcot, the boat stops at Yacht/Beach Club, Boardwalk, then Swan/Dolphin(might have the Yacht/Beach Club and Boardwalk order backwards).
From MGM, it does it all in reverse, and the trip takes around 15 - 20 mins. both ways.

It takes a little more to walk it, maybe 20 - 30 mins., depending on how fast the pace is.

Thanks Mark for the quick reply. I appreciate the help for my planning - my husband and I have a whirlwind tour planned for next weekend and I was just trying to figure out if we'd have enough time to squeeze the two parks in one day. Thanks again, Jessica :D

Boat runs International Gateway-BW-YC/BC-S/D-MGM and the reverse coming back. Allow 30 minutes from one end to the other (15 to 20 minutes would be a very rare extremely fast trip). Can walk it in about 25. There is also a bus between the two but that leaves from the front entrance of Epcot and returns there coming back from MGM and it takes about 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter