Epcot with kids

DisneyMom2000000

DIS Veteran
Which Epcot is your favorite with kids? We don’t want to do the princess dining in Norway because we have done it before and it was just okay. Anyone eaten at Marakesh? Are belly dancers dancing most of the day?

We have really enjoyed Restaurant Marrakesh over the years. My kids did too. Oddly enough my oldest said it was Restaurant Marrakesh and our Rotary Exchange students that got him to thinking about studying abroad.

According Steve Soares site the show times are at 12:50, 1:50, 2:50, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 & 8:00pm. That said I don't know how up to date his site is.

We have really enjoyed Restaurant Marrakesh over the years. My kids did too. Oddly enough my oldest said it was Restaurant Marrakesh and our Rotary Exchange students that got him to thinking about studying abroad.

According Steve Soares site the show times are at 12:50, 1:50, 2:50, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 & 8:00pm. That said I don't know how up to date his site is.

Awesome. Thank you. I’ll have to look further into show times. I have an 11:30 reservation but may cancel or change if that’s the case.

Which Epcot is your favorite with kids? We don’t want to do the princess dining in Norway because we have done it before and it was just okay. Anyone eaten at Marakesh? Are belly dancers dancing most of the day?
We were there at 6 pm. It was fun, after the belly dancer finished her performance, she had the kids come up and she taught them to belly dance. Really cute to watch. She was having fun.

Garden Grill for breakfast, Via Napoli for lunch, and San Angel Inn or Coral Reef for dinner. Both of the latter are experiences for the kids because they are so well themed.

Garden Grill for breakfast, Via Napoli for lunch, and San Angel Inn or Coral Reef for dinner. Both of the latter are experiences for the kids because they are so well themed.

What do kids like about San Angel? Almost did Coral Reef, but we have to do lunch and the food did seem more for dinner. We don't usually make it at the parks through dinner ;)

What do kids like about San Angel? Almost did Coral Reef, but we have to do lunch and the food did seem more for dinner. We don't usually make it at the parks through dinner ;)
San Angel is the one that is in perpetual twilight in front of the Mayan pyramid that the boats pass by as part of the Three Caballeros ride. Ask for a water table and they will try to accommodate if possible.

Biergarten is another one in Epcot that my kids think is pretty fun. My friend's kids really like Teppan Edo.

Teppan Edo is fun if you don’t want characters. It’s hibachi style where they cook in front of you. We love it. Just remember that tables hold 8 people so you will be sitting with people you don’t know. We always enjoyed that part too.

When my daughter was about 2 yrs old we ate there and she danced with the belly dancers. It was the cutest thing! That was about 13 yrs ago...

The kids always enjoy the San Angel Inn in Mexico. We ask for a table on the water near the volcano and they wave to the people on the boat ride as they go by.

Teppen Edo is fun for the kids with the hibachi cooking.

The coral reef is also entertaining for kids with the floor to ceiling fish tank.

The garden grill is fun for kids, too. The dining room slowly moves and sometimes you have a view of the ride below (the land). It also has Mickey, Pluto and chip and dale.

We took our 4 year old at the time to Coral Reef and he loved sitting right by the tank. I think Biergarten, Garden Grill and San Angel Inn would be runner ups for us; their ambiance is uniquely "Disney" and you can't get anywhere else!

I have to second Teppan Edo. We really enjoy it there. The chefs put on a nice show, especially if kids are at the table. We also really like the Coral Reef for both the food and the atmosphere.

We had an amazing time at Teppan Edo. The food was delicious and the show was fun for the kids.

I have to second Teppan Edo. We really enjoy it there. The chefs put on a nice show, especially if kids are at the table. We also really like the Coral Reef for both the food and the atmosphere.

how do you feel about coral reef for lunch?? Is it more of a dinner spot

how do you feel about coral reef for lunch?? Is it more of a dinner spot
I don't think there's a menu difference between lunch and dinner so it doesn't matter when you go in my opinion. It's totally enclosed so there's no view of the outside, just the awesome view of the giant fish tank, or as Disney more properly refers to it, "
Enjoy intimate dining and spectacular views of a living coral reef—and the 4,000 amazing sea creatures who call it home! "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter