Epcot with kids

Teppan Edo, Biergarten, and Via Napoli are all great choices for kids. My son loved Via and Teppan the best though.

My kids loved Restaurant Marrakech when we went there five years ago. They were 4 and almost 2. We were there over an hour and they sat quietly without any problems and joined in the second time with belly dancing. My younger child loved the food and there was typical kids food for my older one.

We are going to try Coral Reef this next trip. I do have to say my kids 9 and 6 at the time were NOT impressed with Biergarten. They did not like the food at all and they are pretty adventurous eaters. The entertainment was good but the stress of two kids not liking the food took away from the experience.

We are going to try Coral Reef this next trip. I do have to say my kids 9 and 6 at the time were NOT impressed with Biergarten. They did not like the food at all and they are pretty adventurous eaters. The entertainment was good but the stress of two kids not liking the food took away from the experience.
Yes i know what you mean. We went when my son was about 9 yrs old. I enjoyed it, but my son was like "meh". Food was ok to him, but not his fave. And the entertainment, LOL. He was not at all impressed. I liked it (im eastern european). But he didnt like it at all. So needless to say we didnt go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter