Ericson Mobile Phone

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I am considering updating my Motorola Timeport for a new Ericson model.
There are 2 I've been looking at the T68 and T39 anyone had any experience with either of these?
Any info appreciated.
Mick

:smooth:

I have the T68, it is really lovely with the icon display.

It is tri-banded, but when I went to use it in the US it didn't work because Vodaphone had buggered up lifting the baring/restriction. But the idea was to be able to use in whereever we went abroad.

What else do you want to know?

Theresa

T68 is an excellent phone, good battery life, good sized disply )(can be a bit difficult to read in strong light though).
T68i about to be released - This is slightly different to the T68, looks very slightly different, branded SonyEricsson rather than just Ericsson (as all Ericsson and SOny phones will be) and updated software.

T39 is about to be withdrawn, although it is a very good phone.

Nokia will be releasing their first triband the 6310i at beginning of May (6310 already available but as a dual band only). This also looks to be a really good phone.

Simon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter