Error when making reservations

katyringo

DIS Veteran
would someone mind going and trying to make a reservation for November 24th..

I keep getting an error in the app and online.

Not all the restaurants have loaded their times into the system. I noticed just now that CCR isn't in the system yet. They are probably getting slammed, as expected, by phone and online. Hang in there. Did you get what you wanted?

Not all the restaurants have loaded their times into the system. I noticed just now that CCR isn't in the system yet. They are probably getting slammed, as expected, by phone and online. Hang in there. Did you get what you wanted?

Well kinda. A CM a few days ago said to book BB regular and call later when show packages opened to add fantasmic.. so that’s what I did. I’m still waiting for them to open up show packages.

I tried calling this morning but I get a busy signal.

Well kinda. A CM a few days ago said to book BB regular and call later when show packages opened to add fantasmic.. so that’s what I did. I’m still waiting for them to open up show packages.

I tried calling this morning but I get a busy signal.

That's because Thanksgiving reservations just opened up and everyone is calling now to get them.

... I tried calling this morning but I get a busy signal.

If you get a chance to try calling later today, you should be able to get through. The morning that Thanksgiving reservations open up is usually VERY busy, e.g. it's not unusual to be on hold for an hour kind of busy.

If you get a chance to try calling later today, you should be able to get through. The morning that Thanksgiving reservations open up is usually VERY busy, e.g. it's not unusual to be on hold for an hour kind of busy.

Oooooo that’s right I forgot

For laughs, look up the Thanksgiving reservation thread from last year. A group of us were on hold for-ever and were using the thread as a sort of chat room to pass the wee hours together. Oh, the things Disney fanatics do!

I’m sure they will tell me “we don’t know when the show packages will open”

My type A is showing..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!