Error_kitten's Long awaited PJ & TR I added more pics Lol yay edits!

Yay! Those updates were VERY satisfying! :) I am so impressed that you and your Mom sewed so many of the bridal party's ensemble pieces. And your money-saving ideas were awesome because they looked wonderful and not "budget" at all. Very cool! Can't wait to see more. (Oh, and I'd have been very excited about a food processor, too! :thumbsup2 )

Yay! Those updates were VERY satisfying! :) I am so impressed that you and your Mom sewed so many of the bridal party's ensemble pieces. And your money-saving ideas were awesome because they looked wonderful and not "budget" at all. Very cool! Can't wait to see more. (Oh, and I'd have been very excited about a food processor, too! :thumbsup2 )

Awww thanks.

I will warn you, you may want to read through my stuff more than once. As im going through pictures and stuff it reminds me of other things so i keep adding more!
lol
This whole thing is going to take forever to write!
lol

I realized today if there was an edit fairy I would be getting slapped for editing my posts so much today. lol

All I know is our guests love the soup and the cake the most hehe.
Right Arelys?

RIGHT! :thumbsup2
You also had some potatoes and some tomato/mozzarella salad thing, both of which were AMAZING.

So, those bridal shower pictures...I look damn goofy! But you look lovely in the bow headpiece I made for you ;)

RIGHT! :thumbsup2
You also had some potatoes and some tomato/mozzarella salad thing, both of which were AMAZING.

So, those bridal shower pictures...I look damn goofy! But you look lovely in the bow headpiece I made for you ;)

Aww you always look goofy.
*wink*

Wait till I tell everyone about how Nathan Hit his head at the reception... Lol

loving everything so far!! Cant' wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!