Escape Package with separate Be Our Guest Reservation?

Lauren Johnson

Earning My Ears
My fiance and I are looking at the escape package for our wedding. We want to then have a separate Be Our Guest dinner for our 18 guests and spend the evening enjoying the Magic Kingdom. Has anyone done a similar type wedding and have any experiences?

Lots of people book restaurant reservations after their Escape weddings. As long as all your guests have park admission, you're good to go. It may just be hard to get that many reservations together at such a popular restaurant.

Lots of people book restaurant reservations after their Escape weddings. As long as all your guests have park admission, you're good to go. It may just be hard to get that many reservations together at such a popular restaurant.

I agree with Carrie. Great idea, but very difficult restaurant to get a party of 4 for, much less 18. I would consider a few back up restaurant options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter