Escape Wedding Package - Photography

Krista Josephine

Magical Mouse Adventures
There isn't much I'm worried about with my Escape wedding package - except photography. This is my special day, and I have high hopes and expectations in terms of my memories being captured! I have a few questions I'm hoping someone who has done the escape package can answer..

1. Is the two allotted hours of photography that is included in the package enough? Photography starts 30 minutes before the ceremony and ends 30 minutes after. Is this enough time to get couples photos, family photos, and all of the traditional candid/ceremony photos?

2. Are there any recommended Disney Fine Art Photographers you would recommend? Or recommend I stay away from? lol

I'm not doing the park or resort photo shoot add ons, so I'm pretty much banking on the photo time frame included in the package. I'm considering adding another hour on, but I haven't decided!

My husband and I did the Escape package! :)

1) I felt like it was enough time. We were so happy with all our photos - before, during, and after the ceremony. We were able to get several family photos with different combinations of guests. I could be wrong, but I think you could pay for extra time if you feel you need it?

2) We had Jacob, and he was wonderful!! I have also heard that Stephanie is really great, too, and both of them work together, so they have the same style.

Yes, you are able to add on by hour. I want to see how the time turned out for others before I decide to add on. Thanks for your input, and I’ll look at Jacob and Stephanie’s galleries!! Thank you :)

If photos are really important to you, I'd pay to add a second photographer, which is a $475 upgrade. You will get much better coverage of all the important events. And if the *style* of photography is important to you, I'd consider using an outside photographer and swapping the included Escape photography for a resort photo session or dessert party photography. It's the only way you'll be guaranteed to get a photographer whose style you like. Disney tries to assign you one of your top three picks, but it doesn't always happen, and their photography quality varies widely. With an outside photographer, you can pick exactly the style you want and the person you want.

Here are all my Escape interviews—the photographers' names are under the slideshows in each post: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/category/walt-disney-world/escape-collection/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter