Escape wedding with reception and dessert party?

Married in 2001. I don’t remember name of reception place. It was a room & had an outdoor patio. I wanted a place that would accommodate one large table for everyone. Especially since it was a small wedding. It wasn’t a hotel or restaurant but it was nice. I wanted a restaurant at first but was limited to food choices. Yes , had DJ. I remember picking songs. Ask as many questions as you want. Wish I could remember name of reception place. I do recall it being a large place/building ( besides the room we had).
Ah, gotcha! It sounds maybe like the Whitehall room/patio was the location. I believe the Escape package has changed a lot since 2001 since they don’t technically plan full receptions (with a DJ and all) for Escape brides anymore, to my knowledge.

Ah, gotcha! It sounds maybe like the Whitehall room/patio was the location. I believe the Escape package has changed a lot since 2001 since they don’t technically plan full receptions (with a DJ and all) for Escape brides anymore, to my knowledge.
Sounds like there are a lot more rules/restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter