European cruise help

When we were in Barcelona, we just used the taxi service to/from the airport. They have a very efficient process at the airport based on the size of your party. It was super easy. On the way back, we stayed an extra day which turned out to be a great idea as the line getting off the Freedom was ridiculous. I wrote a review of all the ports including the tours we took.
https://soccermomtravels.com/2017/08/04/freedom-in-the-mediterranean-the-story-begins/
Thanks! Will read your reviews of your stops.

Took the Aeroport bus to Plaza De Catalunya .. it was inexpensive, efficient and easy! I booked a hotel (Hotel Jazz) right near there so it was just a 2 block walk to the hotel once I got off the bus. I stayed in Barcelona for 2 nights prior to my cruise. Cruise morning I took a taxi to the port. Also simple, and not expensive. Departing the ship, I got off super early - booked my transport from the ship to the airport - and hopped a flight to Paris. Since I was flying within Europe I felt safe taking an 11am flight.... I think if I was traveling back home to the US I would have booked a later flight - like Noon or 1pm. Also.. little tip. Runner Bean Tours offers free walking tours in Barcelona. I did 2 different tours with them. I highly recommend them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!