Evaluate dining plan - please!

gymjen

Earning My Ears
Mother (me) and daughter (15 yo) trip july 5-9 at boardwalk inn with park hoppers and dining plan. please take a look at the ADRs we currently have and provide feedback. last time we went Disney was when dd was 10. We love seafood and both have no allergies or extreme dislikes. Will be using snack credits for most breakfasts and splitting QS for some lunches in the park (flaming tree in AK as an example). Not necessarily looking for biggest bang for buck but for good meals and good experiences.

Arrival day - will flying in on the 4th and stay off site or arrive around 10am on the 5th. 1:00pm lunch at Be Our Guest 2 QS - spending day from about noon til close at MK

7/6 - AK for EMH til about 1, breakfast/lunch will be QS in the park, Cape May Dinner at 5:35 2 TS and may go to epcot after to walk around world showcase

7/7 - HS at rope drop, Beaches and Cream for ice cream out of pocket and then snack credit lunch back in room for rest prior to returning to HS, 8:05 Story Book Dining 2 TS

7/8 - waterpark AM til about 2pm QS lunch at park, Epcot in the evening - either 5pm Chefs de France (not curently accepting DDP) or 7:30 Teppan Edo 2 TS

7/9 - check out day, Bon Voyage Breakfast at 8 2TS, head to MK until 4pm then head to airport for late night flight

so thats 8 TS credits, 6QS credits listed but we will use all.

let me know what you think

Mother (me) and daughter (15 yo) trip july 5-9 at boardwalk inn with park hoppers and dining plan. please take a look at the ADRs we currently have and provide feedback. last time we went Disney was when dd was 10. We love seafood and both have no allergies or extreme dislikes. Will be using snack credits for most breakfasts and splitting QS for some lunches in the park (flaming tree in AK as an example). Not necessarily looking for biggest bang for buck but for good meals and good experiences.

Arrival day - will flying in on the 4th and stay off site or arrive around 10am on the 5th. 1:00pm lunch at Be Our Guest 2 QS - spending day from about noon til close at MK

7/6 - AK for EMH til about 1, breakfast/lunch will be QS in the park, Cape May Dinner at 5:35 2 TS and may go to epcot after to walk around world showcase

7/7 - HS at rope drop, Beaches and Cream for ice cream out of pocket and then snack credit lunch back in room for rest prior to returning to HS, 8:05 Story Book Dining 2 TS

7/8 - waterpark AM til about 2pm QS lunch at park, Epcot in the evening - either 5pm Chefs de France (not curently accepting DDP) or 7:30 Teppan Edo 2 TS

7/9 - check out day, Bon Voyage Breakfast at 8 2TS, head to MK until 4pm then head to airport for late night flight

so thats 8 TS credits, 6QS credits listed but we will use all.

let me know what you think
Not too many critiques but Chefs de France IS accepted - don't go by the PDF you've seen, but check the actual WDW website, it's accepted.

The only thing that seems like a lot of bopping around is 7/7. HS, beach club, boardwalk, hs, wilderness lodge is a lot of moving around. But if it's the only day you could get the Storybook Dining, I get it.

That calculator is not at all current. The starting plan prices are wrong, there is no way to add or remove alcohol as an option (and that can be $25 a day per adult!) and it works on averages.

a pasta dish and a high end beef cut at yachtsman is averaged the same

use it but know it is not in the slightest accurate

i am not so much concerned about price and value but more about the quality of my choices, feasibility of my plan, and any alternative suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!