Evening Parades In The Magic Kingdom

PAULINE HALL

Earning My Ears
IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN THE WDW THEME PARKS AND YOU ONLY HAVE HOPPER TICKETS
DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE BY A CERTAIN TIME. THEREFORE MISSING THE PARADES AND FIREWORKS. I HAVE A RECOLLECTION OF READING THIS SOMEWHERE AND I JUST WANTED TO BE SURE?. ANY INFO THAT ANYONE HAS WOULD BE USEFUL THANK YOU
PAULINE

No, absolutely not - if you have a ticket then you can stay until closing.

The only thing that i can think you have read about, is e-nights. this is where the park is kept open for a few hours after the published closing time and WDW resort guests can buy an extra ticket for these few hours. This only happens a couple of times a month, and would be after all the fireworks and parades etc had happened.

Bev

The only time you would need to leave if there is a special event like Hallowen or Xmas parades where you need a special ticket.

Hi Pauline :)
As Bev and Tim say, only e-nights and Mickey's Not So Scary Hallowe'en Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party are separate hard ticket events after park close.
You must see Spectromagic - the MK night time parade :) followed by the fireworks!
Hopper passes are brilliant allowing you to switch to another park on the same day, and also unused days never expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter