Ever missed a once in a lifetime moment at DLP?

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Hello,

While waiting for the Cinema Parade to start at DLP during our trip in June 2004 my daughter Amber spilt a drink all over me and I had to go back to the hotel to get changed. My husband and younger daughter came with me, leaving Amber and my brother behind to watch the parade.

For anyone who hasn't seen this parade there's a moment when everything stops and a child is chosen from the crowd to restart it using a clapper(?) board. You can probably guess what's coming - Amber was chosen to do it. Not only was i gutted to have missed it but we didn't even get a photo because we'd carried everything back to the hotel with us.

Each day after that we watched the parade and stood in exactly the same place but no joy. Being in a Disney parade is a one off and I missed my daughter's big moment.

Just wondering if anyone has anything similar happened to them?

Joanne

Oh no!!! :blush: I bet most other times you would have stayed.

I know when Morgan my 7 year old was picked for Lilo and Stitch catch a wave last summer I'd have been gutted if we had missed it :guilty:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter