Evergreen Florida Vacation Homes

Funwith4kids

Mouseketeer
Hi Folks,

Anybody have any experience with this rental company as a renter and/or owner? Any recommended 3 bedroom properties you have personal good experience with this outfit?

Thanks much.

Well....I called efvh regarding a rental property and spoke to someone who took my number and no call back. In addition, no response to an email. No wonder no one here has responded with experience with renting from this outfit.

We used them EFVH. Stay away. The company doesn't email you back and if you complain about anything they threaten to kick you out. Zero customer service. Go to Airbnb or home away and look for the home in the community it is in and most owners rent for themselves too and probably cheaper. I did manage to find a review after I stayed, dumb me, and it was replied to by evergreen that they had no idea who the customer even was, ya right. It's gone now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter