Everyday's a Celebration (In the Park)

HappyHammer

Mouseketeer
Hi! Does anyone know if the amazing song, 'Everyday's a Celebration' that was specifically composed for 12th April is played anywhere, at any point in the park on a normal day? I thought it was in the new Mickey anniversary show on the castle stage but I realised they play the other anniversary song when I watched it on youtube.

We visit soon and my children love the song I'm asking about. We would be gutted to not hear it. I think they play it as Mickey waves goodbye at the end but I believe this is the slow version and it is unlikely that my little princesses will last the whole night.

With Magic Everywhere gone and not being a fan of the new parade music, its a shame that we will not have that same magical musical experience on our trip this year, potentially. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Thanks gang!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!