Exchange Idea...Gift Cards

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
I did not know if this could be done or if anyone would be interested. Just with so much shopping being done online now I just thought this might be something neat. I know someone suggested a Secret Santa and that sounded fun, but the postage could get a little crazy. Could this somehow replace that? You can order a gift card online or in store. :)

I have no idea how to host an exchange but just wondering if something like this would work. :blush:

It might be a little tricky, because you would have to know what stores they have nearby. I remember one year for the stocking exchange, someone got a gift card but could not use it because they didn't have that store anywhere near them.

I understand what you mean. Just thought it might work if we listed some of our favorites for shopping and then there are a lot of places that you can use a gift card towards an online purchase if you don't have an actual store close to you. I was putting a list of places I was going to order gift cards from for people and thought of all our DIS exchange friends and how this would work for us. Shopping is so easy these days, you can order a gift card online, the receipent gets an email with the gift card and amount, and they can just use it online. :)

If you got someone that listed a store NOT near you, you could do a Visa gift card, I belive they are accepted everywhere Visa is accepted.

Just a thought!

Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter