exchange rate

mogwoi

Earning My Ears
I would like to know if you think the exchange rate will be better at the end of summer then it is now. I don't know if I sould wait to change our money or if our $$$ will continue to fall...

I wish I knew the answer to that one! I am traveling in the fall and would love to see our dollar gain some ground by then.
Anyway, what you might want to do is to simply buy little bits at a time over the next little while.
When we decided to travel to DW in the fall (before Christmas we decided), I started a US dollar account at the bank and started putting in a little bit a week.
This way you are "dollar cost averaging" which means you get the highs and the lows and hopefully in the end you even out. Seems a little less painful on the pocketbook :)

Went up this morning...just under .64...isn't that great!! Watch the news in the morning, they often talk about the dollar (or should I say half dollar!) I have found that Wednesday's and Thursday's usually show the best rate...not a guarantee though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!