Expanded Beaches & Cream - largest table size?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
DH and I ate at B&C in January, but of course I forgot to look around and make mental notes of how large the biggest tables are. We'll have a party of 9 in December, and DH's only ADR request is lunch there, so he can split a Kitchen Sink with the grandkids. How large is the largest table, or how large of a party can they accommodate (pushing tables together, etc.)? I'm expecting to have to split our party for other ADRs, just wondering about this one. TIA!
:thanks:

We have been there with a party of 7 last December and had no problem... Could have fit definately 2 more at our table

Currently Disney is not seating large parties. Who knows if that will change come December but for now you will have to break up your party

has anyone experienced anything different?

I saw a party of 8 people at Beaches & Cream last week at Wednesday lunch.

On the inside of the restaurant along the front windows that face Stormalong Bay is a long continuous bench seat from the old entrance door over to the new one. That allows some flexibility for large groups depending on how many tables you put against it and chairs on the opposite side (which is what this group had done).

You can see the bench/windows on the right of this picture.

20201014_124028.jpg

The "Exit" door in the upper right corner is the old door. I took this picture when we first got seated and the large party came in after we'd gotten our food and we walked past them on our way out (they were seated 4x4 next to the "Exit" door.

I would say try to book early (if your window hasn't opened yet) because it probably depends on overall availability.

Good luck!

Bama Ed

I saw a party of 8 people at Beaches & Cream last week at Wednesday lunch.

On the inside of the restaurant along the front windows that face Stormalong Bay is a long continuous bench seat from the old entrance door over to the new one. That allows some flexibility for large groups depending on how many tables you put against it and chairs on the opposite side (which is what this group had done).

You can see the bench/windows on the right of this picture.

20201014_124028.jpg

The "Exit" door in the upper right corner is the old door. I took this picture when we first got seated and the large party came in after we'd gotten our food and we walked past them on our way out (they were seated 4x4 next to the "Exit" door.

I would say try to book early (if your window hasn't opened yet) because it probably depends on overall availability.

Good luck!

Bama Ed
Thanks for these details! I made an ADR for 8 online but ended up calling because I couldn’t get close-enough times for a split party at Sci-Fi. The CM I spoke to rebooked our B&C as 5+4. She said they’ll seat us as close together as they can. I think I’ll put DH and the 3 dear grandkids at the table for 4 getting the Kitchen Sink, and the five remaining adults can decide whether to acknowledge them as related to us or not! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter