Expedia All Star Sports only for 4 guests?

jsebsirois

DIS Veteran
Hey there fellow canadians!

We were just able to catch a good airfare deal for our upcoming trip (finally better prices!), but to do so, we had to leave one day earlier, which makes us really happy!

Trying to figure out which hotel will stay at, we were looking at All Star Sports for it comes to a good price using my Expedia points on their app.

The thing is it will show no availability for a family of 5, but it will show availability for a family of 4... Our 3rd kid is an infant so we know he can be with us in the room...

Anyone experienced that before?

Book the room for the 4 people. Since the 3rd child is under 3 there is no need to include him. If you are using Magical Express from the airport call the hotel after the booking and add him in so he can be allowed on the bus (I don't know how it works for kids under 3 but I think they need to see the baby's name on the reservation). He is under 3 so tickets/ddp do not apply. If you are not using Magical Express just let the hotel know about him at check-in because they need to know how many people are at the hotel at any given time.

Great! Thanks for the answer.

After posting the thread, I thought about that option of adding a guest, but since it would not be a reservation directly with Disney, I didn't know if I would be allow to do it.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!