Expedia.ca: 25% off WDW Tickets with Code

Apparently I need to have a minimum ten posts to be able to share, which is tough because I don't have any experience in disney so I can't provide insight on anything...maybe you could email me direct
All you need to do is make a total of 10 posts -- they don't need to be huge! Just respond to a few of the threads here in the CDN forum to bump up your post count! Pop into any of them and say hi! Then remove your personal email from here!

Is anyone able to provide me a copy of the offer? I have a friend in the exact same situation as Joegiro.

Long shot but does anyone have a screen shot or the email, that was promoting this promo code.... The service rep I spoke to told me if I can get the email or proof that I had access to the code( which I did and I succesfully priced a number of different durations and options, but I didn't have my expedia log in on my work computer, therefor my wasn't going to get the member price or Airmiles points) SO I waited until I got home in the morning on Wednesday morning( I work shift work) , and it was gone. I have spoke to several agents all who have suggested some different path to get the code again... mostly saying you should have screen shot it and we can reapply it to your account.... We are visiting September 28- Oct 5 , 2019.... So I am already missing days to book fast passes while this drags on.... any help would be massively helpful ....Thanks In Advance..

Joe- Disney first timer
need 10 posts to be able to message, so post 4 more.

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I called expedia and asked them if they have any voucher they can apply to give me discount on disney tickets. So, they did, They have a one time member discount they give only once in a lifetime. I was able to knock off $300 off my disney world tickets.

Please note I had to speak with 2-3 agents at different times of the day. The best worked at the evening, I guess the agent was not in Canada!

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just to let you know that I called expedia and asked them if they have any voucher they can apply to give me discount on disney tickets. So, they did, They have a one time member discount they give only once in a lifetime. I was able to knock off $300 off my disney world tickets.

Please note I had to speak with 2-3 agents at different times of the day. The best worked at the evening, I guess the agent was not in Canada!

Wow...could you tell me if the $300 off was a flat rate or a percent off (e.g., what tickets/how many did you buy?). If you could PM me some type of screenshot of the discount applied (an agent may ask for it), that would be great!!!

It was not flat rate. I got base tickets for c$1659 (was on expedia for C$1952) for 10 days for 2 adults and 1 child. Going in Oct 5-Oct 19. The discount code is not shown, but I can send you the snapshot..

It was not flat rate. I got base tickets for c$1659 (was on expedia for C$1952) for 10 days for 2 adults and 1 child. Going in Oct 5-Oct 19. The discount code is not shown, but I can send you the snapshot..
If you could PM that that would be greatly appreciated!

If you could PM that that would be greatly appreciated!

You just have to call them and ask them what promo codes they can see. The first 2 agent I spoke with were kind of like, i cannot help.. the last one was very nice person. It was in the evening and that's how I was able to get the discount. You need to be the member before you call them.

I am trying to post picture here too, but it keeps asking for URL. Sorry, I am not so techy...

So sorry. May be call the agent and ask.. I think it's specific to the agent as agent told me its once in a lifetime for a member

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!