Experiences with urgent care near Aulani?

happymamma

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone has used an urgent care near Aulani? Or hospital? We are here and our daughter has a possible UTI and a cough. I called the front desk and they recommended Kunia Urgent Care. We may wait until the morning so just thought I'd check to see if anyone has any info or advice to share. Yelp is confusing me on this as they all have such mixed reviews. Thanks!!

Here's hoping your daughter is ok. Did you end up going to Urgent Care and was the experience OK?

Hoping your daughter is ok.........if you do need to take her in, you might ask the front desk. We had an incident at Disneyland once and the front desk was beyond helpful. They got me on the phone with a nurse that works for Disney (it was 2am), printed out directions to a local drug store open 24 hours, even got me a humidifier for our room. They also had a list of hospitals with directions. I would guess at the very least, they would have a list of places you could take her to. Hoping you will not need to do that.

Thanks for your replies! The urgent care the front desk recommended had a 2+ hour wait that night and the next morning but someone at that urgent care mentioned Ekahi urgent care as another nearby option. They had no wait and it was just a little further, so we went there and had a very good experience. We were the only ones there and were seen right away. The doctor was super friendly and thorough. Our daughter had an ear infection and UTI so we are glad we got in. We used Long's Pharmacy (a CVS by another name apparently) in Kapolei and they were also very helpful. She still had a great time and it was a great trip! Thanks again :)

Awe, so glad you found out about the other place and didn't have to wait long. Glad she got feeling better and still had a wonderful trip!

Long's was a drug store out here in CA and they were bought out by CVS. I am surprised they still go by Long's in Hawaii, as all the stores in CA have changed to CVS as far as I am aware.

Sorry, thread jacking but Long's is a very well known name in Hawaii, which is why CVS decided to keep it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter