Experts . 2 separate one night reservations question

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
K so I caved even tho k can’t use my stupid points dec 1 bc riviera isn’t open until 16th I booked akl one night and asmovies night two . They went right into my mde.
Not planning on going to parks as April was a marathon I was exhausted and if I’m paying cash price for AkL I want to enjoy it. It’s on my bucket list .
Will we get magic bands if it’s resort only? We wouldn’t need them would we

I've always gotten magic bands whether I have a package or room only, booked myself or through an agent.

Yes you will, at both resorts. You can decline them if you prefer! We are doing a resort-only stay at AKL this year, 2 nights in August for the DIS Pandora party. Our first Deluxe stay!!!

Yes this will be ours too.
We stayed CBR last month and was so busy at the parks the kids never even toured the resort . I will not do that at a deluxe.. or so I say now lol I’m sure once I start using points I will :)
What’s a DIS pandora party ? Where do people get all the info on these parties lol

Yes you will, at both resorts. You can decline them if you prefer! We are doing a resort-only stay at AKL this year, 2 nights in August for the DIS Pandora party. Our first Deluxe stay!!!

I would calll and see. You may not be able to use your points at Rivera but should be at other resorts. Have them spinkle some pixie dust and have all 3 nights at AKL. Or go the cheaper route and rent the points if they dont let you

No I can’t book I’ve spoke with dvc services and our “ guide”.. until
Riviera is open I can’t share my resort so I can’t use points.
Because our dates can’t move at all renting points won’t work and it’s only two nights all star is pretty much same and all my hotel nights in Tampa are vibrated through divorce settlement and he’s paying 200 towards akl so it’s not god awful.. I’ll call it my Christmas present to myself
Ha ha

QUOTE="mort1331, post: 60610281, member: 436052"]I would calll and see. You may not be able to use your points at Rivera but should be at other resorts. Have them spinkle some pixie dust and have all 3 nights at AKL. Or go the cheaper route and rent the points if they dont let you[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter