Express Pass if I'm going solo during day of Halloween?

Aspenmarie82

Earning My Ears
So I know US/IoA will be super busy for HHN on 10/31 but I wasn't sure how bad the parks would be during the morning/day time. I haven't been to either park in years and will be going solo. My plan was to hit the parks at rope drop. There's a 2-park 1-day ticket with EP-unlimited pass that is $15 cheaper if I were to buy the Express Pass unlimited separately. According to the crowd calendar it is marked as one of the highest crowd days which makes me think the pass might be worth it even though I'm a single rider. Any recommendations for that date? Thanks

Don’t buy it ahead of time.......you may not feel you need it.

You can’t get a refund if you don’t need it. Wait and see what it’s like for you that day. If you find you need it, get it then.......if not enjoy single rider on as many rides as you can......

Agree with Schumi

You are going on a week day and they are not always busy until later in the evening

Make your decision after you see what time of waits you will have for the houses

Parks during the day should not be an issue
You can do the early entry and do the rides that are open for the early first hour and the potter section

Those that buy the park ticket for entry at 3:00 could create ride line waits
Use the single rider line if it is open
Many rides do have the single rider lines besides the general line and ep lines

All the above.

Also, as a frequenter of going solo if you arrive early you should be able to do quite a lot, especially if you start out at Universal. On average I can do about 6 attractions, which includes Horror Make Up Show by 12:30-1ish, with also usually at least one attraction doing one, or two re-rides. That didn't include EE, but I always made sure I was within the park prior to the official opening, as the last time I went, they would let you into the park, but would let you wait in the Hollywood area before finally letting you go on attractions. It was hit, or miss, but sometimes they'll let you start 10-5 minutes prior to official opening.

Also, for an added tip about SR lines, if you want to ride RRR, or Gringott's best to do it first thing, as those SRs often get either insanely long, which ends up making the wait as long, or longer than the regular queue, or can shut down. Also, Hagrid's at the moment is often briefly open, but often their SR line is closed, but can also be lucky and have had TMs ask guests in line if they are a SR. It's definitely a rare moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter