Extend with Same Rate???

SouthernMom

Earning My Ears
Our current plans are a split trip, WDW/Universal. Because Disney has just canceled all e-nights for next month, we are thinking of moving our entire trip to Universal. Hubby will be "conventioning" mornings, so without e-nights and with the early closing times, I don't think we will be able to see that much at WDW -- seems like a waste. Front-of-the-line (I know it's not called that anymore) seems like the much better alternative for non-morning touring.

My question is: We have a pretty good rate at PB ... will we be able to extend our stay at the same rate? Or will we end up paying more? Of course, that's assuming we can get a room at all!

What do you think?

You may be able to extend, but you may not be able to get the same rate. The best way to find out is to call and ask. :)

We had ressies for October 23 to October 26 at the Royal Pacific, I called back a month later to add on 4 more nights and they did with the same rate. I am sure you can if the rates are available.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter