Extra half a day at Universal

Popobear

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm trying to take advantage Universal's Buy 2 Days Get 3 Days Free deal. Which park should I head after arriving into Orlando? I think I will be ready to go into a park by noon after a morning flight.

Is Volcano Bay worth a half day visit, or should I focus the extra time on one of the other 2 parks? I have already planned to spend 1 full day each at Universal and IOA.

We usually hit IOA on arrival day (we arrive early afternoon). We can usually get on FJ with low waits, grab a frozen butterbeer, and then decide what else we want to do. The August trip will be first time for my sister, and we'll check into the condo and hit Hogsmeade in IOA, then take HE to USF to ride Gringotts. I think she'll really enjoy that.

If you don't have park to park, I'd still start with IOA.

Hi I was looking at the promo and it looks like VB is not included in that as one of the parks. I think I would look at both parks via videos or web sites and look at the rides and shows. The two parks really offer different things. Years ago we use to put more days in at IOA but the last year or so we do the Studios more since we enjoy the simulator rides and DA a bit more. I would put more time in the studios. However, with that if you are going during HHN then that could make a difference on your plans since the studios close early during it.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!