Extra magic hour question

bugs359

Earning My Ears
We're planning to go to DLP for a day and a half in October at the end of our trip to London and Paris. I see that the emh for those days is 8:30-9:30 and then the parks open at 10. My question is what happens from 9:30-10? Do they kick everyone out for a half hour? Or can you hang around in the park but not do any rides? Or...? Just curious!

The parks open for everyone 30 minutes before 10am.

If I understand current operating procedures correctly, everyone is allowed everywhere between 9:30am and 10am.

Which still plenty of time to hotel/AP guests to enjoy EMT, given that there are very few people onsite at that time!

We went early April this year, and we could not get the fastpasses until 10am. We entered the park around 8.45am during magic hours and managed to get on lots of attractions by 10am (it wasn't school holidays in UK).

But you can't get a Fastpass until 10 right? Or do the machines turn on at 9:30 also?

I'm not sure about other rides but BTM FP opened at around 9.45 on our last visit, with a return time of 10.15 I think. But we only did that once as we went on it multiple times in EMH so didn't need to! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter