"extras" in the parks

homemaker

Mouseketeer
What are some other things to do in the parks? We have baked cookies in epcot and found a paint brush on tom's island. What other things are there that I don't know about. I heard something about finding gold at big thunder mountain. Is there such a thing. When do I find out about any other little activities. I like to keep my older boys(almost 12 & 10) interested by finding new things for them to experience. Thanks for any info you all may have.

What are some other things to do in the parks? We have baked cookies in epcot and found a paint brush on tom's island. What other things are there that I don't know about. I heard something about finding gold at big thunder mountain. Is there such a thing. When do I find out about any other little activities. I like to keep my older boys(almost 12 & 10) interested by finding new things for them to experience. Thanks for any info you all may have.

Don't forget the HUGE "sub-category" of HIDDEN MICKEY's...

http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/HiddenMickey.html

Happy hunting!

Innoventions buildings in Epcot. One has robotic arms that make music with different junk items. You can select the items to be played by each arm. The other has thing about plastic. You learn about the different strengths and weaknesses of hard or soft plastic and the design a computer robot to run an obstacle course. There is a vote for best design. The builder then uses a foot pad to race the other robots through the course. If they're not comfortable they may learn something there. Club Cool in Epcot has different Coke products from around the world. You can have fun with them with the Italian entry. I believe it is called Beverly and is very bitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter