****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are going Jan 22 and would love to get one for our 4 yr old daughter. Will be happy to return the favor and send a couple then.
if you pm me your address i will send her a post card we will be at wdw dec 18 to 26 my dd realy loved the postcard she got before our first trip when she was 4

So glad I found this message board! Working on our first trip with our kids in March and this idea is so sweet. I love how everyone is so willing to help! It's still a little early for us, but I'm looking forward to doing this and paying it forward. I LOVE THE DISNEY MAGIC!!

We leave February 10 so it's likely a bit late for anyone to send something to my kids (we live in Canada, mail can be unpredictable--likely would take a week but you never know), although if someone has time this week to send a quick card I would certainly love it. (I also recognize it's more of a hassle to deal with getting extra postage to Canada)

Either way, I'm happy to drop something the mail for someone else while we're there 2/10-2/14.

We leave February 10 so it's likely a bit late for anyone to send something to my kids (we live in Canada, mail can be unpredictable--likely would take a week but you never know), although if someone has time this week to send a quick card I would certainly love it. (I also recognize it's more of a hassle to deal with getting extra postage to Canada)

Either way, I'm happy to drop something the mail for someone else while we're there 2/10-2/14.

Hi WaterLinds! I would be oh so grateful for a Mickey Mouse card for my son, Mateo -- we're visiting April 7-11th to celebrate his second birthday. And it's our first time too, I am more than happy to send some to you and anyone who would like a card when we go. Thank you so much! What a wonderful idea/thread!

Hi WaterLinds! I would be oh so grateful for a Mickey Mouse card for my son, Mateo -- we're visiting April 7-11th to celebrate his second birthday. And it's our first time too, I am more than happy to send some to you and anyone who would like a card when we go. Thank you so much! What a wonderful idea/thread!
Happy to help--PM me your address and I'll see what I can find for Mateo!

Good morning friends! We're heading back to WDW in April and I'm hoping someone can send my two little boys something to invite them back. It'll be my oldest's 7th birthday while we're there, and it's my youngest's first trip EVER so it's super special. I'll absolutely pay it forward once we're there for someone else. Let me know! xxx

We go on our trip in June, so I can send one out around first of June.

My daughter would love a note from Pluto. We went on our first trip to WDW last year and she fell in love with Pluto. Marie from Aristocats is a close second!Really just any mail would be loved!

So, I’m hoping someone can help me out. I look forward to passing on the magic :)

Last edited:
I know this is well in advance, but we will be taking a DCL trip out of NY the first week of November this year which takes us to WDW on one day of the trip! We have sent cards every time we have been in WDW so we would be thrilled to do it again for anyone traveling after our trip!! Just drop us a note!!
:mickeyjum:goofy::donald::stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::dumbo::bounce::jumping2::jumping3::jumping3::jumping1::Pinkbounc

Hi all we’re heading over in August .. taking my cousins 3 kids who haven’t been in 5 years .. Wondering if anyone could send them a card, we’ve had this a few times and have sent some back and it’s one of my favourite things on here .. we are in the UK .. would love for them to get a card from Mickey and his gang

TIA ☺️

Hello my Disney Peeps!!!!!! My family is planning a trip to Disney in October and my 5 year old twins will be their first visit! I was showing my wife this awesome idea and we were wondering if anyone would send a card for each of them. I would happily return the favor just let me know. :)

We are heading to WDW the end of July. Would love for my two kids to get a card if anyone is willing to send one their way!

Thank you!! Just waiting around for 15 minutes since I just hit 11 posts, I will send a PM as soon as I'm able to have access to do so, ha!

I saw your dates at 4/7-4/11.... we're arriving 4/17 - Would you be willing to send a card to my boys at the beginning of your trip? You don't have to send two! It'll be my oldest son's birthday and my youngest's first trip! <3

I know this is well in advance, but we will be taking a DCL trip out of NY the first week of November this year which takes us to WDW on one day of the trip! We have sent cards every time we have been in WDW so we would be thrilled to do it again for anyone traveling after our trip!! Just drop us a note!!
:mickeyjum:goofy::donald::stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::dumbo::bounce::jumping2::jumping3::jumping3::jumping1::Pinkbounc
Hi we are also fellow New Yorkers and taking the whole family 12/9-12/15/18! My grandchildren would love to get a post card! Ill message you ! I just stumbled across this thread and would love to pay it forward so pm me if this timing works for any of you!

Hello my Disney Peeps!!!!!! My family is planning a trip to Disney in October and my 5 year old twins will be their first visit! I was showing my wife this awesome idea and we were wondering if anyone would send a card for each of them. I would happily return the favor just let me know. :)

Hi I’m going in August, is that any good?

Hi we are also fellow New Yorkers and taking the whole family 12/9-12/15/18! My grandchildren would love to get a post card! Ill message you ! I just stumbled across this thread and would love to pay it forward so pm me if this timing works for any of you!

Send me the information!! pixiedust:

Hi all we’re heading over in August .. taking my cousins 3 kids who haven’t been in 5 years .. Wondering if anyone could send them a card, we’ve had this a few times and have sent some back and it’s one of my favourite things on here .. we are in the UK .. would love for them to get a card from Mickey and his gang

TIA ☺️
I can send you one in June. Can I PM you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!