****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I will be heading out in March if anyone needs me to send a card. Also this was a last min. decision to go in March so if anyone is available to send my two boys a card I would be grateful!

when in March? I will be there the first week if you’re going later.

We are going in mid April and it will be the first time for my 8 and 3 year old, and my 14 has not been since he was 3. The youngest loves all Disney especially Mickey and the others love it all especially Star Wars. If someone wants to send them a card that would be awesome. I would be happy to continue to share the magic when we get there and it’s my turn. 😊 thanks!

Hi. I have enjoyed being a fairy god mailer in the past, as I love the idea of knowing the kids would be excited about receiving something special from their favorite character. I am taking my grandson to see his Mickey Pals and would be so grateful if someone who is going in March would be willing to send him a postcard. He is 3 years old and Mickey and Lightening McQueen are his absolute favorites. Message me if you can do this for him. Thank you!

So obviously everyone's Spring plans got canceled and no cards went out. Now we have rescheduled a trip for August. If someone would like a post card, as long as it doesn't get canceled, then I will send one. PM me

I'm new to this, but we are going the second week in November. I would be happy to send cards - if anyone wants to PM (also, I need to research the details).

Hi . If you can please post one to Australia . This is for my kid:
nicholas soediwan
9 limelight st
Tarneit, Victoria 3029
Australia

We are booked for Jan 2022
Thank you

Edited because the trip is going to be a surprise, postcard not needed 😊

If anyone would like us to send them a postcard while we are there in early February feel free to pm me, I will try to remember to check it.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

For anyone there in Sept or Oct, would you be willing to send 2 postcards? I'm taking my nieces and nephews in January.

Thanks!

If anyone is at Disney World right now or next week I would so appreciate it if you can send a postcard to my grandsons. They will be coming with their mother and us for their very first trip arriving Oct 26th. They both just turned 6 and 5 this month. Also older brother is coming as well and he is 10. He has been at their age for his birthday and got to experience a lot of magic. Can’t wait to see the faces of these two upon arrival. Anyone that could share some pixie dust would be so thankful for you.

Good Afternoon. My family is going to Aulani in 90 days as new DVC owners! Would someone mind sending a postcard to our kids? Doesn’t have to come from Aulani can come from WDW or DL. Just want to get the kids excited. Appreciate you all!

Looking for a fairy godmother to send a postcard to my daughters. We had to cancel our Christmas Disney World trip - our third attempt to go since the pandemic started. With this most recent round of virtual school I think they could really use some pixie dust as we now wait for our July 2022 trip.

Looking for a fairy godmother to send a postcard to my daughters. We had to cancel our Christmas Disney World trip - our third attempt to go since the pandemic started. With this most recent round of virtual school I think they could really use some pixie dust as we now wait for our July 2022 trip.
We will be there in a few weeks and can send a post card. PM your info.

Hello, I would love it if a fair godmother could send a post card to my grandson who LOVES Mickey Mouse and the Fab Five. We will be going down May 7th. It would be so fun for him to receive a post card before. Thank you in advance and I will certainly pay it forward when we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!