****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

:tinker:We will be at WDW Aug. 12-17th and can send at least two postcards. PM me if you are interested!

We are going down May 22-28th and I would gladly send for someone.

If anyone is willing to send for my 2 please let me know.

How exactly does this work? Do you write the card in your own handwriting or do you need to get the character to sign it? Would like to do this but not sure how it is done.

We are going May 10-20 and have DS age 8, DD age 6 and DD age 4. Would LOVE to find someone to send them each a postcard and we will return the favor by doing the same for someone else. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Looks like a few of us there that week! I have 4 boys although the oldest is not that into this stuff... yet :) I'd be glad to send out lots of postcards! We have been thinking of pay it forward kinds of things to do while on our trip because we have been so blessed with even getting to take this trip with Tyler. I've PMed a few people already, but if anyone going in the next week or two would like to send them to my boys, especially Tyler, that would be great!

We will be celebrating Tyler's bday while we are there, he turns 6 the week before, and my Brett is turning 12 while we are at Disney so two birthday celebrations and of course the specialness of their first visit to Disney and a Wish trip... whew! lots to celebrate for sure!

Hugs!

My friends are going on their very first trip to WDW on April 28th. They have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I'm sure they would be thrilled to get a postcard from Mickey welcoming them to Disney for the first time. I realize this is short notice, but if anyone is willing please PM me! Thank you so much!!!

How exactly does this work? Do you write the card in your own handwriting or do you need to get the character to sign it? Would like to do this but not sure how it is done.

You purchase post cards and write them out and send them for the kids your sending them to!! I'll have my DW write out the princess cards since she has nicer handwriting, and I'll write some of the others like Mickey!! No one is going to have the perfest charachter handwriting, but that's not what counts!!

I am still hearing that it's difficult to find postcards in WDW, so I'll reiterate from the first post, you may want to get them at the airport if flying, or stop at a store on your way in if your driving (like us) and pick them up!! There were some suggestions on the firts thread towards the end of where you can get post cards in WDW so you can check there. I know our FGM got them outside of WDW!!

We bought postcards at MouseGears at Epcot last weekend. For girls they only had the cool 3-D looking cards which were a little more expensive (but very nice). I sent 3 postcards to various children and 3 to my own (I was there for work so my kids stayed in NY).
I'm new to this but I wrote:

Dear _____,
I can't wait to see you soon!!!

Love,
_______ (Mickey, Tinkerbell, The Princesses, etc.)

My kids enjoyed them! I know one of the kids for whom I was a Fairy GM liked it, too.

Amanda

Subscribing! I've been a FGM 3 times and can't wait to do it again. I leave for WDW August 26th and can send 3 postcards. PM me your child's name, address, favorite character and any other info you want me to put in the postcard.

We will be there June 2-10th, 2010. I can send out 3 or 4 for girls if someone would be willing to send 2 my way. We would need a Cindy one and then a Snow White one. princess: Would be cool if someone was going to Universal as well and could send out a Harry Potter one (if they are availble yet) to my 14yr old. :cool1: I could do the same if WWHP is open for a soft opening when we are there on June 7 and 8.

We bought postcards at MouseGears at Epcot last weekend.

We arrive on Saturday and will be in Epcot on Sunday so this would work for us since we plan to mail the cards on Monday... or drop them off at the front desk Sunday night!!

Thanks for your input!!! :woohoo:

We arrive on Saturday and will be in Epcot on Sunday so this would work for us since we plan to mail the cards on Monday... or drop them off at the front desk Sunday night!!

Thanks for your input!!! :woohoo:

Glad I could help! I'm a beginner at this stuff!!!

Amanda

DD needs a postcard by 4/27 for her friend who will with us for her 16th birthday. Anyone going (very) soon?

I'll take 3 or 4 requests for our 4/27 trip. PM me with details.

We'll be visiting WDW 6/26 - 7/2 and can send out 6 postcards while there. PM me if interested and we'll be more than happy to share the magic. :thumbsup2

I'll be at WDW from May 1-8, and I would love to help out and send some Disney cheer! If anyone needs someone to send anything, just let me know!

Hello. I am too new to pm anyone :(
i am looking for a fairy godmailer for 2 cards (3 kids)
we are going may 14-26 and will do the same for 6 kids.

Hey. I'm full up with 8 cards.

No volunteers to send any to my 2 kids, but that's okay, I realize I came seeking this so late for our trip. I'll send them something from work, they'll probably never notice it's not from Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter