****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brika

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone is headed to WDW in the next couple days? I'm looking for a fairy godmailer for our girls. We are doing it for another family :grouphug: and we'd love our girls to get a postcard in the mail right before we go.

Brika... please email me! :Pinkbounc

Hi Brika,

We are leaving for WDW on Saturday. PM me with you info and we would be more than happy to send out a postcard.

I never knew people did this!! Should we start a thread and stick it at the top so people know????? And can sign up?

Sounds good to me I'd love to have my DS6 receive a Postcard from Mickey. I am going from May 25th to May 31 and would be more than happy to send one to the next person on the chain.

PM me and let me know if this is a go/ :banana:

That sounds like a great idea!! I didn't know about it either! Start up the thread please!!

I'll be at WDW 2/25 to 3/5 - I can send a postcard if anyone needs one at that time.

Thanks for this thread - what a great idea!

I'd love for my neice10, nephew8, and in-laws to get a postcard before we leave for our trip on June 5th. It's there first trip to WDW and I want it to be SO special. I'd be more than happy to turn around and send postcards while we are there! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!

I have my Fairy Godmailer!

Like I said on the pay it forward thread, I am leaving Friday and would be happy to send postcards to the first three people to pm me...

lewdyan1 said:
Like I said on the pay it forward thread, I am leaving Friday and would be happy to send postcards to the first three people to pm me...

I have received 7 kids wanting postcards, so I am finished...I hope everyone has a great trip when they go!

Thanx Allie'smom I sent U a pm.

BTW my nieces name is ALI :goodvibes

If anyone needs me to send one send me a PM with the info.

Dont forget to send yourself a "So happy you came!! Love Mickey Mouse." postcard.

I sent my son one when I left disney and he loved it. He has it on his wall.

My DS6 just got his postcard from Mickey :teeth:

I cant wait for him to get home from school. To HIS mail.

I will try to take a picture of him with his Card and post. I am very new at this digital camera stuff. :confused3 My DH says 3 degrees and no common sense :rotfl:

Thank you Godfairy!!!!!!

I still have not received any pm of anyone to send the next post card too :sad2: during my May 25-31 trip. I really would :love: to send some.

I know if I received a personalized postcard from Mickey I would be :cheer2: :bounce: so excited and i'm 48

We are going to WDW for the 1st time the week of April 24th and I would love for my 2 girls (4 and 20 months) to get a post card in the mail before then. I will return the favor to someone on my trip. If someone could do this for me please let me know. Thanks!

fran99999 said:
My DS6 just got his postcard from Mickey :teeth:

I cant wait for him to get home from school. To HIS mail.

Can you share what the card said as I am going tomorrow and mailing some...I love to hear what someone else wrote.

Thanks

Could someone send my DH a postcard saying that Mickey Mouse wants to see him so He will take my children and I to Disney in the summer??

PS I would be happy to send them for anyone in July if I ger to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!