Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust! Jenn & Kevin 10/12/14 Italy/ADH/France - The End (7/2016 New TR Link!)

Gah! I'm so sad to see the end of your trip report!
Now, besides the fact that you have to experience Castaway Cay again, you must go on another sailing and give us another report haha!

You two look so adorable and happy! Best way to look on your honeymoon!
And the show at Animator's palate looks so freaking cool!​

First off - hi Michelle!! :wave2: I don't know if you're commenting on her under a different name, but I heard you were following along so I wanted to give you a shout out ;)

That still kills me :lmao: I'm glad you got as much of a kick out of it as we did :)

Sad to see your TR ending, but I'm glad you guys had such a good time! And a gorgeous wedding!

Saturday October 25

After sleeping in for several days, we were in for a rude awakening when our alarm went off at 6:15am. However, the alarm was the soaring tones of Soarin's soundtrack, because we were going to Disney one last time! In the spirit of tradition, I headed out to our verandah to check out the view one last time:

Dark and sad. Home sweet home indeed.

Because we were doing the Express Walk Off, we weren't able to have our baggage checked the night before and taken off the ship for us, so we had to cart all of our luggage up to Cabanas. It was a bit cumbersome, but we made it work.

My last Cabanas plate, aka an ode to Corned Beef Hash. I'll miss you! (And that's ketchup on the eggs, not some kind of weird jelly!)

We quietly ate our breakfast as the sky outside slowly started to get lighter, and all too soon our plates were clear and it was time to head down to the atrium to disembark. A small crowd had already formed a bit of a line, but it barely extended to the Bon Voyage bar and was nothing like the chaos I'd read about during regular disembarkation, where lines snaked all across Deck 3. After a few quick steps we were on the gangway and saying goodbye to the Fantasy.

Bye my beautiful ship! Until we meet again.

We curved through the gangway of the ship and entered the poorly organized crowd making their way to customs and bag check.

Yes we will see you real soon! Just not on a boat...

Luckily we had no need for porters, as we had all our bags, and made our way to the nearest available customs officer. He stopped us as we had only filed one customs form (one per household) and yet had two last names, but Kevin mentioned we were honeymooners and we were waved on our way with no trouble. We followed signs for the rental car pickup lot, and in less than 10 minutes we had gone from the middle of the Fantasy atrium to waiting for our ride out on the curb. Not too shabby at all! While we missed seeing Victoria and Alfredo one last time we were enormous fans of how quickly we got off the ship with the Express Walk Off.

A few minutes later, our shuttle pulled up (all rental cars at Port Canaveral are off site) and we loaded up along with a few other families and headed off to get our car. I stared out the back window the entire ride, watching the Fantasy disappear into the distance.

Our last glimpse....

Especially that early in the morning, there was little in the way of traffic on the road, and so we arrived at the rental car office in no time. As we pulled in, we saw there was only two people working the rental car desk, and with at least 4 or 5 parties in our shuttle van I whispered to Kevin to run ahead and get the car while I dealt with taking our baggage off the shuttle. As soon as the door opened, he bounded off and was second in line!

After a few minutes he came out and we loaded up our tiny car (if we had 3 people all of our stuff wouldn't have fit!), set Google Maps to go to the Transportation & Ticket Center, and we were off!

Under an hour from leaving the ship to getting to our rental car - talk about smooth sailing!

The ride to WDW from Port Canaveral was just about an hour, and pretty much a straight shot (enough so that I could turn off the GPS to conserve battery). While we were driving, I took the opportunity to log onto My Disney Experience and make our FastPass+ selections for the day - Space Mountain, Jungle Cruise, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Again, the priority was Jungle Cruise (probably Kevin's favorite Disney ride, certainly his favorite in MK). With our time being so limited before our flight, we could definitely appreciate FP+ in knowing we would get on the rides we most wanted to experience that day. I also took the time to make a Facebook post about our extended honeymoon adventure, and Jensey Root commented that she and Nate would be in the park that afternoon, and would we like to say hello? Of course we would! They promised to reach out when they arrived that afternoon. Finally, we also texted Sinclaire to find out if she was working that day (she was) and planned to say hi to her as well.

Pretty soon, we started seeing the tell tale signs that we were approaching WDW, and I started to have deja vu of arriving at the beginning of the whole wedding adventure.

Seriously, can anyone resist taking this shot?

We pulled up to the TTC parking lot and into our space before hustling over to the tram. It was right about 9:00am, aka park opening time, and the monorail line looked to be crazy long, so I convinced Kevin it would be romantic to hop on the ferry boat. In retrospect, we probably would have gained another 45 minutes at minimum by going to Epcot/HS/AK instead of MK thanks to the pain in the rear of transportation from the TTC, but the lure of Jungle Cruise was too great for Kevin to resist, and I certainly wasn't going to protest going back to my favorite of the four parks.

At the time, the bungalows were still under construction, so this was hard-hitting photojournalism!

Even I have to admit, when you have a finite amount of time to spend on your last Disney day, the pace at which the ferry boat moves is tortuously slow, especially when you know bag check is looming ahead, and I had visions of hoards of people streaming off the buses and monorails ahead of us beating us into the park. We dashed through the crowds as soon as we got off, and by 9:30am were inside the park - just 3 hours from waking up on the ship to walking into the park!

My one moment of pausing on the day was to stop at the MK Starbucks for some caffeine, even though it would slow us down - I was in borderline zombie mode by that time, not to mention it's impossible to resist the adorable cups!

Successfully caffeinated, we set off for Tomorrowland to hop on a few rides while we waited to hear where we could find Sinclaire. For us, that meant one thing - Buzz Lightyear! At park opening it was a walk on, and we gleefully fast-walked through the queue.

Back when I worked here I used to be able to get Galactic Hero in the first half of the ride - I'm so ashamed that Kevin beats me now!

He thinks he's soooooo clever (yes, this is a staged photo op for him!)

After Buzz, I had a text that Sinclaire was over by Stitch, so we walked over to say hello and check in with her - luckily she was right out front so we didn't have to go ride to see her! Even though she was on the clock, and so we couldn't really chat too long, it was so good to see a friend again and say hello.

Our Space Mountain FP was due to expire at this point, so we headed over for one last spin on our favorite coaster in MK. There wasn't a huge line at this point, but it was definitely a shorter wait compared to standby!

After that, it was all about what we hadn't done yet, and what we wanted to do before we left, so we wandered up to The Little Mermaid ride, as it was roughly in the direction we needed to head to as we wasted time before our Big Thunder FP. Ariel is my favorite princess, and for that I will always love this ride, even though I can admit my love for Ariel is pretty much the only thing that makes this a must-do. We didn't realize it at the time, but there had been a slight update while we were away - Ariel's hair in her above ground scenes had been replaced to make it look more realistic, compared to the hard plastic hair she has while underwater. It was very cool!

After Ariel, we started strolling in the direction of Adventureland for a cruise down the many wild rivers of the world.

Sadly, our skipper was just ok. Always a bummer when that happens, but I guess that's the beauty of the ride - you never know just what you'll get!

The real reason to ride this attraction - the backside of water!

We wanted to hop onto Pirates next, but it seemed to be temporarily broken down, so instead we headed up to Big Thunder Mountain for our final FP. I don't know about you all, but riding Big Thunder at night has totally ruined riding it during the day for me!

Starting to feel the impending Magical-Express blues (and Kevin just being so excited to be back on social media again)

We were pretty famished after the wildest ride in the wilderness, and for us lunchtime at Magic Kingdom means Columbia Harbor House. We decided to make a Fastpass so we could burn off a wait time while eating (and chose Haunted Mansion thanks to it's absurd 30 minute wait and proximity to CHH). Being that we were in Frontierland, I also had my eye on a new-to-me treat:

BLT Waffle Fries!! It seems the stand that sells them is only open on high-crowd days, and we had chosen our MK days during the wedding trip based on when the crowds were lowest, so today was the first day we had seen the stand open. The combination of fries, lettuce, bacon etc. wasn't exactly earth shatteringly delicious, but being that all the components themselves were yummy it was far from a bad dish.

Kevin had gone ahead to order at CHH (I ended up getting a sandwich there too - I was hungry!), and I met him for the indoors, air conditioned seating. He showed me the receipt when I arrived, and my Monsters Inc Laugh Floor training had me shouting "2319! WE HAVE A 2319!"

Also, having to actually scan a card to pay for food after a week of "free" food on the Fantasy was quite possibly the biggest culture shock we had!

Stuffed to the gills, we headed outside and directly into the crazy-long FP+ line for Haunted Mansion. Still better than waiting in Standby!

I looooove the dancers

And the statues!! Probably my favorite part of the whole ride!

It was about 12:30 when we got off Haunted Mansion, and we had decided in order to make it to MCO on time we would have to leave the park by 1:00pm. We sadly decided this was the end of our honeymoon in terms of attractions, as everything had a pretty sizeable wait time, being a Saturday afternoon in Magic Kingdom. We decided to take the long way out of the park by strolling through Fantasyland, so Kevin could make a pit stop at the cafe by Mad Tea Cups for his favorite WDW snack, the frozen raspberry lemonade.

All of a sudden, without any warning, it just hit me: the trip was actually over. The wedding, honeymoon, all the planning, all the time, all the investment was finally, actually over. We quietly strolled though the crazyness of Fantasyland, just soaking in every last drop of the magic we could.

While Kevin was waiting in line for his raspberry lemonade, I got a message from Jensey they were headed our way, so we were able to meet up with The Roots for a few minutes to say hello, gush over the preview photos we had seen, and relay to them in person the endless compliments we had heard about their conduct and photography skills from our wedding guests. It truly took the sting out of the end of the honeymoon to see them again, and I very eagerly look forward to additional reunions on future WDW trips (we've already managed one so far!)

Raspberry lemonade in hand, we started to make our way towards Main Street, and I found myself stopping for more photos than usual - just dragging the time out.

Goodbye my Kingdom - until we meet again.

We wandered through the Emporium one last time "just in case" there was anything we needed - I think I bought a magnet or a keychain, again as much because I wanted it as I wanted to delay our leaving. Finally, with heavy footsteps, we left Magic Kingdom, and our honeymoon was officially over.

We trudged up the monorail platform and one arrived in no time to take us back to our car. Being that it was the middle of the day, we had a compartment all to ourselves!

Our chariot, the green monorail - how appropriate as part of our wedding trip!

We caught the tram in no time and were sitting in our rental car right around 1:15pm, right on schedule. It took us about 45 minutes to get off property and make our way to MCO, where we returned the rental car with no problem.

The going-home part of the trip is never as exciting, but that doesn't mean it was without adventure for us. We got into the Southwest bag check line apprehensive about whether or not our checked bag would be too heavy or not (you might remember when I started recaping our wedding 1000 lightyears ago our biggest bag was 10 lbs overweight). We arrived at the bag check counter and put our bag on the scale - and it was 5 lbs overweight. Not willing to drop a ton of money on an overweight bag fee, I ripped our suticase open and started shoving shoes and sweaters into my purse and our Disney merch extra bags. We closed it up again and it came in at 1 lb overweight - in a final stroke of pixie dust, the kind gate agent who watched our furious struggle to make weight called it good enough and didn't charge an extra fee. Score!

We sped through security and in no time we were waiting for our flight home. I texted my MOH Vanessa to remind her of our landing time so she could be at the airport to take us to our car (safely waiting for us at her apartment, 10 minutes from the airport). Pretty soon we boarded our flight and it was an uneventful ride back to New England.

We landed around 6:30pm and made our way to arrivals, where I gave Vanessa a phone call to see where she was. Here's where the magic ended: she had forgotten we were returning that day and was furniture shopping about an hour away. At that point I would have just called a cab to take us back to the car, except that the only key we had to the car was inside her apartment, which of course we didn't have access to. Our second car key had gone home with my parents a week earlier (along with our only apartment keys), since we had realized post-wedding we had left some fruit on the counter and didn't feel like coming home to an apartment full of bugs.

So we sat and waited out the hour for our ride to the car (again, just a mere 10 minutes away, but totally inaccessible), all the while growing more mindful of the fact that I had to be at work at 8:00am the next morning and we still had an hour's drive back home to look forward to. Additionally, Kevin was having computer issues and it appeared like his laptop had kicked the bucket (it turned out to be fine, but at the time it seemed a done deal). Eventually a very apologetic Vanessa arrived and we were soon on our way back home, arriving at our apartment around 9:00pm.

Because we had sent my parents home with our only set of apartment keys, they had swung by that afternoon to drop them off in our mailbox. We reached into the mailbox - and it was empty. We checked the other mailboxes in the building - no keys. I gave my dad a call, and it turned out he had dropped them off in the wrong apartment's mailbox, and it appeared the box had been cleaned out. Furthermore, that apartment had just been vacated at the beginning of the month, so we couldn't even buzz said apartment to ask about our keys and let us in. We called management and they could only promise someone to let us in within the hour.

Everything comes in 3s right? After being forgotten at the airport and arriving an hour later home than we had planned, with a "busted" laptop, we were now locked out of our apartment for the next hour. Talk about a crash back to Earth after 2 1/2 weeks of wedding and honeymoon bliss. Oddly enough, even though I was counting the hours of sleep I was loosing to work in the morning, I wasn't that upset. The high of the entire trip and being newlyweds really was stronger than the incredible string of bad luck we were welcomed home to.

Finally, around 10:00pm, we were let back into our apartment (where an additional set of keys was awaiting us for both my car as well as the home), and after being ceremonially carried across the threshold (gotta hold onto tradition, am I right?) we collapsed into bed. The last thought I had before going to sleep was the surreal idea that we had woken up that morning on the Fantasy, spent the day in the Magic Kingdom, and here we were falling asleep in Massachusetts.

And they lived happily ever after! The End!

...Almost. I might be squeezing out one fiiiiiiinal post about where we are now - given that it took me a damn year to write the entire story out, I just don't want it to end!

To those of you that have been there since the beginning (2 years ago this Sunday since we were engaged!), to anyone that just popped in along the way, the fact that you gave us the time of day means the world to me. I hope I helped even one person with any wedding questions they might have had, or at the very least provided one heck of a story!

Until the epilogue my friends!

Umm, Captain Jack. A Pirate. It's a cruise ship. I'm still scratching my head as to how this is confusing to you LOL
He was there to pilfer the booty rum!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT CAN'T BE OVER! IT CAN'T BE OVER!

Well, I guess you need to start planning & thinking about that renewal on the Cruise ship now!

*sniff* I'm sad to see your TR end. But I've really enjoyed taking the 'ride' with you and seeing your beautiful wedding - from the planning stages through the end of your trip! Thanks for sharing it all with us. Looking forward to the epilogue. :)

Glad you got to squeeze in a few more hours at WDW before heading home.. I always start dragging my feet and taking extra photos when we're about to leave the last park of the trip ;)

Sorry to hear you got home to so many problems!

Loved your TR, thank you for sharing your wedding and honeymoon :cutie:

Emma x

I'm not okay with this being the end! I totally agree with awful things happening in threes. What a rude smack from life getting back to reality! No gentle letdown for you :( That is awesome that you were able to squeeze in a little more MK time though!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's over! At least you've made two other trips to Disney since the wedding, right? So I have more trip reports to look forward to? :rotfl:

Umm, Captain Jack. A Pirate. It's a cruise ship. I'm still scratching my head as to how this is confusing to you LOL
He was there to pilfer the booty rum!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT CAN'T BE OVER! IT CAN'T BE OVER!

Well, I guess you need to start planning & thinking about that renewal on the Cruise ship now!

Welllllllllll.........I may have already planned a Cruise VR ;) Not seriously. But someday I want one!! I also want to do a Memories one someday, once whatever children we have are old enough to participate, just us and them (so I'm thinking probably 20-years)

*sniff* I'm sad to see your TR end. But I've really enjoyed taking the 'ride' with you and seeing your beautiful wedding - from the planning stages through the end of your trip! Thanks for sharing it all with us. Looking forward to the epilogue. :)

And thank YOU for going along on the ride!! It's been the definition of a pleasure :)

Glad you got to squeeze in a few more hours at WDW before heading home.. I always start dragging my feet and taking extra photos when we're about to leave the last park of the trip ;)

Sorry to hear you got home to so many problems!

Loved your TR, thank you for sharing your wedding and honeymoon :cutie:

Emma x

Going to MK has become our new favorite way to end a WDW trip!! It really lessens the blow to go to a park first and THEN the airport. Of course, now that we (probably) won't have APs anymore I don't know how often this will be a thing!

I'm not okay with this being the end! I totally agree with awful things happening in threes. What a rude smack from life getting back to reality! No gentle letdown for you :( That is awesome that you were able to squeeze in a little more MK time though!

It was the weirdest thing in that I wasn't too bothered about all the troubles we had getting home! I vividly remember sitting on the apartment steps waiting for the maintenance worker and thinking it was so odd I wasn't in a bad mood! That honeymoon pixie dust is some strong stuff, that's for sure!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's over! At least you've made two other trips to Disney since the wedding, right? So I have more trip reports to look forward to? :rotfl:

Yes, we have made another two trips ;) I was planning on a TR on the last one in August but now I'm not so sure that'll happen. We'll see!

I've just been lurking here but I wanted to say how much I've loved following along on your wedding and honeymoon trip! ::yes::

I can't believe its over!!!! :guilty: OMG I have been following for so long and have loved the whole process and what a day you guys had coming back but it all worked out! Your wedding was so beautiful it was great following along! :goodvibes

So sad it's over! Naturally, I had to click on your other TRs in your signature and just read your 2012 trip to WDW. It was so adorable to see you pointing out SBP for DFTW brides and loving the Beach Club and wandering around Italy, knowing full well you would have your own DFTW in Italy in the future! I hope you do a TR for your anniversary trip!

Commenting again because I had a Disney wedding nerd moment on Monday while at the Yacht Club that I wouldn't have had if I hadn't read your PJ and TR. There were a couple of weddings going on at the Yacht Club and SBP, and while walking into the Yacht Club lobby, we saw a bride and basically almost ran straight into the photographer. My fiancé and I apologized and walked away, while I excitedly exclaimed to my fiancé, "I wonder if that was Nate from the Roots!" He of course was like, huh? So I explained that the Roots were very popular for DisBrides. Anyway, I double checked their FB page and sure enough, they had a wedding on Monday and the photos matched up!

Well, don't say I never finished this........just don't say I finished on time!! At the beginning of September I started my admissions travel for the fall (more on that below), which puts me away from home Sunday-Friday through the end of October. I haven't been taking my computer (just my iPad) so that's part of the reason it took me a full month to actually write this! I come home Friday night and leave Sunday nights, so the time in between is spent just relaxing at home and trying to have some semblance of a social life. I promise I'll be catching up with everyone's PJs and TRs soon!!

Many of you are FB friends and so this is a lot of rehashing of info but well, here's what we've been up to in the past year:

We celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and our at-home reception, all in that order (I've already posted about the at-home reception!)

My MIL made the stocking for last Christmas, and I just loved them!

Right after that we were basically snowed in with the entire northeast until May. Man, this winter was rough! In the midst of the winter blues we decided to book a quick WDW getaway for the end of March, over Kevin's birthday weekend, as a nice little treat to hold us off till our early anniversary in August. However right after I booked the airfare, I realized I had a mandatory work event the next day and so we had to cancel the trip. Given that we booked with Southwest and feeling guilty about killing his birthday trip dreams, I told Kevin we could go down at the end of May and see our first Star Wars Weekends.

In the meantime, I applied for and accepting a new job in my office, doing admissions and recruitment (hence the fact that I've barely been home for about 6 weeks this fall) and we celebrated Kevin's birthday!

Right around then we also began the big discussion of buying a house when our lease was up in August, which ended up being the most stressful thing I've ever been through. Who knew that an utter crap winter would lead to an utter crap housing market!

We took our trip to WDW in May/June, and it was super short but still super fun.

We looooooooved the drinks at Star Wars Weekends the most!

We loved Trader Sam's - Kevin got the Hippopotomai-tai

And I got the Pearl!

While we were in Disney, my parents were driving down the road in my hometown and noticed an open house that was For Sale By Owner. They checked it out for us and said it was a steal for the price/the lack of work needed. As soon as we came back we went to see the house, and completely agreed. We put in an offer and it was accepted!

At the end of June, I also went back to community theater in a production of Into the Woods. This show has been on my list for awhile and it was so exciting to finally be a part of it, with such an amazing cast. I was Snow White, and of course all us Disney Princesses in the cast needed a photo!

I'm sure this needs no explanation ;)

We celebrated my birthday at the beginning of July, and then went full-force into buying our house. Even though I didn't exactly have a reason to think things wouldn't work out, I've never been so on edge just waiting for time to pass.

Back in June when my parents had first visited the house, the tenant's cat had had litter of kittens, about 4 weeks old. Kevin had visited them every time we had a home inspection or other house visit, and fell completely in love with the little furballs. The tenants wanted to adopt all the kittens out, so I agreed we could take one once we moved. Kevin was adamant we needed a female cat (he believed boys spray even after being fixed, though we've since found out that's false) and inspected the kittens to make sure of this, finally picking a little gray cat he deemed "ours"

Well, with two weeks left in our apartment, all but two of the litter were gone (though not "ours") and Kevin started to get worried we would lose out on the kitten he fell in love with. So, knowing our downstairs neighbors had an illegal cat, I agreed to try two weeks with a kitten.

We named her Kali, after Kali River Rapids. And while this didn't actually happen till August, it turns out Kali is actually a boy, not a girl! (The vet said this is common when you try to determine the sex when kittens are that young). We kept the name Kali though, because he had been Kali for over a month by then and while slightly feminine, we thought it was gender neutral enough.

He's about 6 months old now, a lot bigger and a lot fluffier!

Unfortunately we quickly found out that if we kept Kali in the bedroom with us overnight, he kept us up trying to play, but if we shut him out, he cried so loudly we were sure we would wake a neighbor up, and we were worried we would be reported to our landlords for having a pet against the rules - our lease even specified pets weren't allowed to visit. So after one rough night we reluctantly gave Kali to Kevin's parents for a two week vacation.

On July 31st, we bought our very first home! We moved in that day as well (so stressful!) and brought Kali back. I'll admit I cried when we left our apartment, so much had happened there (the engagement, all the wedding planning, so many celebrations with friends) that it was hard to say goodbye to.

We didn't have too long to enjoy the house though - after about two weeks, it was vacation time! We had originally planned to got to WDW from August 12-22, a nice long first anniversary trip (a few months early thanks to my job keeping us from fall vacationing). Well, a few weeks after we booked the airfare, we did the math and realized Kevin wouldn't have enough vacation days - oops. Luckily we booked Southwest, so things were easily changeable, but I had already taken the vacation time. So rather than use the two days off to enjoy time with our new home and unpack (which in retrospect would have been a better idea), I decided to fly to Los Angeles to surprise my best friend/MOH Vanessa, who had moved there in April. She was completely surprised!

And yes, we went to Disneyland. Because where else would we go? Not going to lie, I was pretty excited about getting to see the Diamond Celebration.

We also visited the Pacific Ocean, Vanessa's first time there!

I flew back home and about 8 hours after I landed we were leaving our house to head back to the airport to go to Orlando! It was a crazy, whirlwind experience that I probably shouldn't have done, but hey, life's too short to not do silly things like fly across the country oh a bit of a whim.

I had really intended to do a trip report of our August anniversary trip, honest. Documenting the massive wedding/honeymoon trip was just so much fun I wasn't ready to end! But....I didn't really take many pictures. Or notes. I just took a lot of Snapchats and selfies and food pictures. And those do not a trip report make, at least to the standards of the kind of report I like to write, so you get a mini-wrap up here instead. We stayed at French Quarter for the first time and I am SO in love. It's my new favorite (non-deluxe ;) ) resort.

The first night it absolutely BUCKETED rain from 3pm onward. It was pretty intense!

Seriously, when have you ever seen MK this dead in August?

We ordered an anniversary cake to celebrate one year - almond with amaretto. It was simply delicious and made for an excellent breakfast the rest of the week!

We returned to our favorite place, Trader Sam's, this time with Sinclaire in tow to enjoy my new favorite drink, the Nautilus. Mmmmm Nautilus.

And after years of talking about it, Kevin and I FINALLY drank around the world. Sheesh, we really seem like lushes in Disney, don't we?

Funny how a "brief wrap up" for me is still a ton of pictures.

And now that brings us to the fall. We celebrated our actual first anniversary a few weeks ago, with a dinner at home - thankfully I was actually home for the date itself! I'm home for good next week and I can't wait.

We have our next big adventure planned already - 2 1/2 weeks in Disneyland Paris, Paris and London next summer. I'll get to spend my birthday in a Disney park!! I fully intend to do a TR of that experience, so stay posted - I'll definitely share a link for that when it exists.

And that's it - nothing left. No longer a bride and officially over a year into married life. It's so weird to say goodbye in a way to this forum, which has been my internet home for so so long. It's also sad to officially conclude our wedding story in a way, though I'll definitely say that nothing changes at all after the fact and man, being married is freaking awesome.

Thank you all for following along on our magical journey, pixie dust to you and your loved ones, and catch us on our next adventure!

Wahhhh I'm so sad that your trip report is over for good :sad: I've loved reading about your whole experience so much. I'm hopefully going to start planning my Disney wedding very soon and hope you'll follow along when I do so I can make a Disney bride friend!

At this point Kristie came up to us and commented on how she forgot to tell us there was a delay in the music - after awkwardly standing at the "altar" for a few minutes we just said screw it and left, and our recessional music didn't start till we were almost out. Oops. I noticed it during our wine box ceremony, how the music itself didn't start till we were almost done with the box, but it then carried over my brother's introduction to our vows which I thought was nice. Kristie then turned her attention to trying to telepathically tell my brother to release the parents down the aisle, which he hadn't known to do (our parents just left on their own anyway).

I am literally tearing up in my cubicle at work!!! What a wonderful wedding!!!! I'm reading through your blog right now, and it's just wonderful :) CONGRATS!!!

:sad: I'm sad to see this come to an end. It's been a blast following along with your planning, wedding, and TR. Thanks for sharing it all with us! I can't wait to hear all about your trip next summer!

Loved every part of your trip and the 2015 recap too!

Let me know if you need any help with the U.K. Part of your trip next year :)

Emma x

I just spent a week reading this whole PJ trip report and it was so awesome. You have me so many ideas to plan my own wedding.

Our Next Adventure: Disneyland Paris!

Hi all! Hope you don't mind the bump of such an old thread but I promised I would link to the next TR I did for anyone who likes to follow along with our adventures - our trip to Disneyland Paris!! You can find it below :)

[url="http://disboards.com/threads/an-american-mouseketeer-in-paris-july-2016.3527788/"]An American Mouseketeer In Paris[/URL]
http://disboards.com/threads/an-american-mouseketeer-in-paris-july-2016.3527788/

See ya over in the DLP forums, and happy wedding/marriages to you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter