Fall 2012 Professional Internships!

Cloudless Nights

DIS Veteran
Hey all!

I graduate in May and hope to apply for a few professional internships for fall 2012. Anyone else out there? Does anyone know when the application goes online?

Hey all!

I graduate in May and hope to apply for a few professional internships for fall 2012. Anyone else out there? Does anyone know when the application goes online?

Along with the CP apps, PI apps should come out Jan. 23rd!

A handful of PI apps went online this morning. I know I saw GBTS (IT), Costuming, and a few others.

My morning e-mail was almost all internships.

EDIT: I think these may have been Summer though.

I might apply for some of the animal programs! I am definitely applying for the Fall 2012 CP, and I'm planning to apply for the Spring 2013 Animal Programs. But I might go ahead and apply in the Fall too.... couldn't hurt! I just might need more experience before I'd get accepted.

Hi Everyone!

I am applying for marketing internships for the Fall 2012 program.
I looked today and they have started putting up some
positions. I hope this means that there will be more to come
soon :cheer2:

Ya, my daily alert this morning had about 50 new positions. I think about 48 were Internships, so go look if you're interested.

I applied for one position and then the bulk 20 one (but out of that, am considering two in particular). I really liked the old website for the College Program - this one had me constantly scrolling down in a tiny box, and I kept missing required sections before I realized that it was a scroll box (my browser doesn't have a slider bar, so that's part of it too). I think I got all the questions in the end!

I did this without any real forethought, so we'll see what comes of it. I had considered applying before, but didn't think it was actually in the cards until recently.

Also--there is a Facebook group for fall 2012 applicants: just search Disney Professional Internship - Fall 2012 : ) Best of luck!!

Just applied to 13 internships - all for marketing. Already denied for one - actually got my rejection letter before I got my application receipt. Not to worry - it wasn't one of my top anyway.

Now to start waiting to see what happens

Hey everyone! I applied for a bunch of positions including the alumni only spots. Has anyone else had their phone screening yet? I had mine last Saturday and I am now anxiously waiting to hear something back! Does anyone know how long it takes? The lady on the phone said it could be as late as May 2nd! I graduate in May and I am kind of hoping to know where I am going before that.

Hey everyone! I applied for 5 internships... including 2 alumni only... Had my phone interview Sunday... I really hate the waiting game!

Hey everyone! I applied for a bunch of positions including the alumni only spots. Has anyone else had their phone screening yet? I had mine last Saturday and I am now anxiously waiting to hear something back! Does anyone know how long it takes? The lady on the phone said it could be as late as May 2nd! I graduate in May and I am kind of hoping to know where I am going before that.

My interviewer said I should hear something back soon.... so let's hope we don't have to wait till May

I applied for alumni only as well..I'm still in the "interview stage" ughh.. the woman told me that they have to send the info to the department manager and then they decide if you get a second interview or acceptance/denial

which alumni roles did you all apply for?

I completed the PI with Guest Relations last year so if anyone has any questions about that one or the application process, let me know!!

I applied for alumni only as well..I'm still in the "interview stage" ughh.. the woman told me that they have to send the info to the department manager and then they decide if you get a second interview or acceptance/denial

which alumni roles did you all apply for?

I applied for the NGE Project Management and the Magic Kingdom Project Management positions. Those seem really cool. I also applied for Park Ops Management. Fingers crossed! I just submitted on Thursday night so I am waiting to be contacted for my phone screen.

I applied for the NGE Project Management and the Magic Kingdom Project Management positions. Those seem really cool. I also applied for Park Ops Management. Fingers crossed! I just submitted on Thursday night so I am waiting to be contacted for my phone screen.

If you dont mind me asking, when did you apply for the NGE one? It wasn't a choice when I applied a few weeks ago (and I've already interviewed) so I think I may call to inquire about it now!

**To follow up on this, I found the PDF that I downloaded on Jan 26th (the day I applied) and the NGE was not on it so I do plan on calling and seeing how I can be considered for that one as well!

Good luck everyone!

I completed the PI with Guest Relations last year so if anyone has any questions about that one or the application process, let me know!!

i know that its probably different for every department and how many interns are hired, but how long was the whole application process--as in how long was the time span from when you applied to when you were notified that you got a position

If you dont mind me asking, when did you apply for the NGE one? It wasn't a choice when I applied a few weeks ago (and I've already interviewed) so I think I may call to inquire about it now!

**To follow up on this, I found the PDF that I downloaded on Jan 26th (the day I applied) and the NGE was not on it so I do plan on calling and seeing how I can be considered for that one as well!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to you! Yeah, I was surprised to see that one posted - it looks like such an interesting opportunity! I have the 1st round for that one on Friday morning!

@hergs - when I did the GR process for fall of 2010, it took about 8 weeks between my interview and the GR offers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!