Fall 2014 pop century trip report!!!

DisneyChef

Earning My Ears

PART 1: INTRODUCTIONS

Hello Disers!!
I was heading back from Walt Disney World 2 days ago and decided that I would really like to write a trip report. It was a wonderful trip (i'd say much better than our last) and I really want to be able to remember it as well as possible. No one will probably read this but it is mostly for me to remember the trip, and if anyone would like to follow along with a family of four's crazy fall break Disney World trip!

So to start out I'm going to tell you a little bit about me and my family- I am a teenage girl Diser, the oldest child in my immediate family. My family includes my mom and dad, and my younger brother (11). This trip we went with my aunt, uncle, and their son-my younger cousin (13). Also along for the adventure was my other aunt and uncle, their daughter and her husband and their 1 year old daughter.

My family decided to stay at Pop Century as it was way less expensive and in my opinion has much more of a "Disney atmosphere" than Port Orleans Riverside; where the rest of our extended family was staying. We stayed at POR our last trip 2 years ago and compared to this year, POR didn't even make me feel like I was at Disney World.

So this trip really was Part Disney, part Universal as I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and really wanted to visit Diagon Alley; the new Harry Potter section at Universal studios. I'm not sure If i'm only going to do the Trip Report for just the Disney part of our trip or if I will go all the way through the Universal part. Okay well I have never done a trip report so I will try to get the chapter link page set up, although i'm not really sure how to do it yet. Hopefully I will be able to update again tonight!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter