Mini TR for another Boston Road Trip - updated Nov 22

I had the lemon meringue. It was incredible.

Yum, that sounds amazing. I love anything lemon...time to make a trip.

remember going to work when the shutdowns started. There was no one on the roads.

Yes that was lovely, not even having to allow extra time for traffic when going anywhere...except sadly...there was nowhere to go back then lol

I do have hand sanitizer to send with him, but no wipes. I have 2 bottles of Lysol (that we had had pre-Covid), so I may send one with him. When I want to clean something like my cell phone, I just spray a paper towel with the Lysol. Obviously, you wouldn't be able to fly with a can of Lysol, however!

Good plan. If you are out and about you may find wipes at smaller random places. I found mine at a small Home Hardware store.

Yum, that sounds amazing. I love anything lemon...time to make a trip.
Call ahead. A quick Google search said it was permanently closed. Not sure if that's a temporary Covid thing that's already been changed, will be changed, or is gone for good.
Yes that was lovely, not even having to allow extra time for traffic when going anywhere...except sadly...there was nowhere to go back then lol
Made my daily commute a tad quicker and stress free.

Hi DisPeeps...How is everyone in zombieland??

I don't know how it is where you are, but here it's still...very strange. Some people are carrying on having big weddings and gatherings and...then surprised when there is an outbreak of new cases....while the rest of us continue to watch too much Netflix and socialize very little or outside while socially distanced if at all!

Still not much Disney related news around these parts...other than that I went to the Disney site to try to order some Disney masks to Canada and...would have had to pay something ridiculous like $27 in shipping so...that isn't happening. If I happen to be near a Disney store...I will try to pick some up...but I am hoping to not go near a mall anytime soon...so that isn't likely!! I went to the mall twice in August because my kids needed some stuff for school and I was kind of curious as to what it would be like having not gone since the before covid times.

The first time we went was a weekday morning as soon as they opened. That felt ok as there were not too many people walking through the hallways, and all the shops had limited occupancy inside and staff making people hand sanitize and making sure everyone's masks were on properly. However, the second time I went was a Saturday and a little later in the day, and I did not feel good about it. The common areas/hallways were much too crowded for my liking. That said, my son and I did go to KFC because he loves it and I caved because I wanted to try the plant based stuff!! I thought the plant based "chicken" sandwich was pretty good, but the popcorn "chicken" not so much, it tasted ok but had a weird texture. I think the sandwich with the bun and lettuce and sauce kind of covered that up maybe lol. I don't think I'd make a special trip to get it again, but if I had to eat at KFC I might have that again.

My 14 year old DD started grade 10 this week. Her school is doing both in person and online, it's actually a great plan where they are live streaming the content so the kids at home get the same as the kids who are there in person. They can decide every day which way they want to do it. So far to my dismay my DD wants to go in person, all day. They are being as safe as possible with masks and one way hallways and not a lot of moving around, and no congregating in common areas....but it still seems risky to me. Especially since as soon as school is over, they all go outside, remove their masks, and walk in packs like always...I was hoping after a day or two of this weirdness my DD would say she wanted to continue school at home...but no such luck. She still wants to continue going in person. Here's hoping it doesn't get shut down again because cases are slowly rising again here in Ontario.

My 17 year old DS is back at his boarding school in UT. While it was kind of scary sending him back, now that he is there, he is in quarantine until he has a covid test (happening today) and then supposed to start classes on Monday. The school is also having masks and social distancing and small classes and being as safe as possible and trying to create its own little bubble with very few visitors to campus. I hope he will be ok, because he has had some challenges and despite the fears over covid, I still think this is his best shot at having a successful senior year and applying to college/university (and getting accepted hopefully!!)

Funny thing though..on Tuesday he had to fly from Toronto to Salt Lake. In the before times, there used to be direct flights, but of course now there are none. He had to fly Toronto to Chicago, and then Chicago to Salt Lake. When I was buying his ticket and looking at options for connections etc, I strategized wondering what stopover would have least likely chance of delays and be least risky etc. While there are often delays in Ohare, I picked an early morning flight thinking hopefully any summer storms wouldn't happen until he was outta there. Anyway....all those worries were unfounded and he made his connection no problem. His Chicago-SLC flight took off on time, and I was almost about to breathe a sigh of relief as I watched his flight tracker...and then....his flight got diverted to Las Vegas because of high winds in Salt Lake!!! When they landed in Las Vegas, I expected my son to be in a panic, but he called me saying he hoped that they wouldn't be able to leave and he'd get a night alone in a Las Vegas hotel lol. Thankfully (for me) that did not happen and after about two hours they loaded them back on the plane and were able to make it to Salt Lake City!! Phew!

So that's about all the news in these parts. Other than it being 9/11. My DD asked where I was that day and I told her about it. I know that Covid is nothing like 9/11 but the one thing that is similar to me is that for days after 9/11 I was glued to the news and found it hard to focus on anything else. For the first few weeks of Covid it was like that for me too.

Now just trying to get back into some kind of routine...got to get some more exercise and cut out some of the crap I have gotten into the habit of eating!! Since my travel business isn't going anywhere right now...and neither is my therapy dog volunteering...I have been looking at seeing if there is any other part time work at home type thing I could do with myself to earn a few bucks and keep from losing (what's left) of my brain...we shall see!!

Reactions: DLo
Some people are carrying on having big weddings and gatherings and...then surprised when there is an outbreak of new cases....
Yeah... :sad2:
Did you hear about the Sturgis motorcycle rally? It may have led to 260,000 new cases.
I was thinking (last fall) of going, but even if the border had been open, there's no way in heck I would've gone anywhere near it.
I went to the Disney site to try to order some Disney masks to Canada and...would have had to pay something ridiculous like $27 in shipping so...that isn't happening.
Yeah... shipping to/from the US shocks me, some times.
The first time we went was a weekday morning as soon as they opened. That felt ok as there were not too many people walking through the hallways, and all the shops had limited occupancy inside and staff making people hand sanitize and making sure everyone's masks were on properly. However, the second time I went was a Saturday and a little later in the day, and I did not feel good about it. The common areas/hallways were much too crowded for my liking.
I've tried to avoid malls, or any shopping during peak times. I know exactly how you feel.
I did go to KFC because he loves it and I caved because I wanted to try the plant based stuff!! I thought the plant based "chicken" sandwich was pretty good, but the popcorn "chicken" not so much, it tasted ok but had a weird texture.
I had no idea KFC was doing that! Then again, I'm not a KFC fan at the best of times, so...
They are being as safe as possible with masks and one way hallways and not a lot of moving around, and no congregating in common areas....but it still seems risky to me.
Yeah... I drove by two schools in recent days. An elementary school with little kids in the school yard... who were maskless and not social distancing; and an older group of kids who were wearing masks... they seemed to be on a PE walk. They seemed to be more social distanced.
My 17 year old DS is back at his boarding school in UT. While it was kind of scary sending him back, now that he is there, he is in quarantine until he has a covid test (happening today) and then supposed to start classes on Monday.
I remember we "talked" about that. It sure sounds like the school is doing all it can to lower the risks.
His Chicago-SLC flight took off on time, and I was almost about to breathe a sigh of relief as I watched his flight tracker...and then....his flight got diverted to Las Vegas because of high winds in Salt Lake!!! When they landed in Las Vegas, I expected my son to be in a panic, but he called me saying he hoped that they wouldn't be able to leave and he'd get a night alone in a Las Vegas hotel lol.
:laughing: "Mom? Looks like I'm stuck in Vegas. Um.... just out of curiousity, what is your credit card number?"
I know that Covid is nothing like 9/11 but the one thing that is similar to me is that for days after 9/11 I was glued to the news and found it hard to focus on anything else.
Very accurate comparison.
I have been looking at seeing if there is any other part time work at home type thing I could do with myself to earn a few bucks and keep from losing (what's left) of my brain...we shall see!!
Good luck!

Still not much Disney related news around these parts...other than that I went to the Disney site to try to order some Disney masks to Canada and...would have had to pay something ridiculous like $27 in shipping so...that isn't happening. If I happen to be near a Disney store...I will try to pick some up...but I am hoping to not go near a mall anytime soon...so that isn't likely!! I went to the mall twice in August because my kids needed some stuff for school and I was kind of curious as to what it would be like having not gone since the before covid times.
The Disney store at Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket has masks. I've been there a few times and their safety protocols are excellent. I am happy to pick some up for you and mail them to you if you like. Let me know. :)
So that's about all the news in these parts. Other than it being 9/11. My DD asked where I was that day and I told her about it. I know that Covid is nothing like 9/11 but the one thing that is similar to me is that for days after 9/11 I was glued to the news and found it hard to focus on anything else. For the first few weeks of Covid it was like that for me too.
Same here.... although that day was also the day I found I was pregnant with Jamie and Stuart (i knew I was pregnant but didn't know it was twins). It's my parent's wedding anniversary and my Dad's birthday too. So there are always those sweet memories mixed in with the horror.
Now just trying to get back into some kind of routine...got to get some more exercise and cut out some of the crap I have gotten into the habit of eating!! Since my travel business isn't going anywhere right now...and neither is my therapy dog volunteering...I have been looking at seeing if there is any other part time work at home type thing I could do with myself to earn a few bucks and keep from losing (what's left) of my brain...we shall see!!
I started back at school this week and am trying to focus on better food choices and exercise. It was way to easy to indulge this past little while!

Did you hear about the Sturgis motorcycle rally? It may have led to 260,000 new cases.

OMG that is truly terrifying. WTH are they thinking?

I had no idea KFC was doing that! Then again, I'm not a KFC fan at the best of times, so...

Yeah I'm not usually a fan either of KFC but my son is and that is what he wanted at the food court. Normally I would split up and go get something else while he did that but covid has me messed up and I just wanted to go as few stops as possible and pay just once with debit card and be done with it. So KFC plant based it was! Meh...at least I tried it lol

"Mom? Looks like I'm stuck in Vegas. Um.... just out of curiousity, what is your credit card number?"

Yes that is the exact phone call lol. I am just glad that I was watching the flight and knew what was happening BEFORE the phone rang so I was prepared lol. I know that under normal circumstances if that were to happen the airline would probably take care of them, but in these times, who the heck knows!!

I've been there a few times and their safety protocols are excellent. I am happy to pick some up for you and mail them to you if you like. Let me know. :)

You are so sweet!! Actually I could probably get up there myself, just hadn't thought of it. If it's less crowded than Yorkdale and you go right when they open...maybe it'd be ok...I will think about it lol

So there are always those sweet memories mixed in with the horror.

That's really great that you have something positive on that day as well as the horror to remember!!

I started back at school this week and am trying to focus on better food choices and exercise. It was way to easy to indulge this past little while!

Yes indeed, I have been using every excuse in the book to eat garbage and it has to stop!!

OMG that is truly terrifying. WTH are they thinking?
I think maybe they weren't thinking?
Yeah I'm not usually a fan either of KFC but my son is and that is what he wanted at the food court. Normally I would split up and go get something
Heh. Yes. If I am with someone and they insist on KFC... I'm splitting up with them too!
else while he did that but covid has me messed up and I just wanted to go as few stops as possible and pay just once with debit card and be done with it. So KFC plant based it was! Meh...at least I tried it lol
Okay, that I get, actually.
Yes that is the exact phone call lol. I am just glad that I was watching the flight and knew what was happening BEFORE the phone rang so I was prepared lol.
Classic mom move. :)
I know that under normal circumstances if that were to happen the airline would probably take care of them, but in these times, who the heck knows!!
Yup. "Sorry. Coronavirus. We can't help you."

Whelp, I definitely ordered these masks, and shipping was worth every penny! Personally I find them very comfortable, and because they fit really small, I also got 3 out of the 4 Star Wars pack that I ordered DH - gave Baby Yoda to my daughter because although cute, green is definitely not my colour.

Hey I'm so glad they were worth the cost! Maybe they are in fact worth a trip to a Disney store...Have to think on that one...I'm becoming a bit of a mask hoarder lol

I am choosing optimism, and have booked my flights for next July. I am trusting that science will provide a path back to normalcy, and I'll do all in my power to follow guidelines, so that I can return once more to my happy place!

Hey that is exciting!!! Maybe in the spring when we know more....I will consider joining you if the dates work...I want to try to get some more use of my AP before it will expire in August!!

Hi DisPeeps!

I've been seeing all kinds of people posting on FB their adorbs Disney masks....one of these days I will venture out and get me some...but I've become somewhat of a mask hoarder. It's hard to find ones that are breathable...but stay on well, don't hurt the ears...I think it's kind of like trying to find the perfect bra lol...maybe there isn't a perfect one out there sigh...

Curious as to how those with kids - either young or adult...are doing with them being back at some form of school...

My DD (age 14, grade 10) has been back now for just over a week. So far so good. She is liking it and liking seeing people in person, hasn't complained too much about the masks and such. It does worry me because she still likes to socialize with so many kids from other schools, so not only is she getting potentially exposed to the germs of those in her own school....others as well, though outside and (hopefully) at a distance. So I've started talking to her about possibly doing some online days of school when she knows she really wants to socialize after school with friends from other schools? It sounds a bit convoluted I know. But luckily, her school has a great system where you can choose by the day if you want to do online or in person school and the same content is live streamed to those at home. It's gonna be one day at a time here until they figure it out. Or....who knows the way cases are creeping up they may all end up online again anyway...sigh.

My mom has an appointment next week for some medical testing not related to covid...but ...in order to be able to get said test, you have to present a negative covid test result. I don't know how it is where you are, but tests here are in very high demand and the lineups are insane. We saw that on the news yesterday, so this morning we found a test center that opened at 8am, and we showed up at 7am to get in line. Luckily at that time there were only about 20 people ahead of us (kind of like at the drivers licence office a few weeks ago....) When they opened she was in and out pretty quickly, so all told the ordeal took about an hour and a half. BUT....for those that showed up at 8am when they opened....that line was like FOP on a summer Saturday....do not attempt without rope drop I tell you!! Hours!!

Anyway...my mom is supposed to get her results within 48 hours, so probably Saturday. Which is completely ridonkulous for a medical test scheduled for next Wednesday...when she could be exposed between now and then so her negative from Saturday...for a test taken today (Thursday) will not really mean much...but sigh...such is health care right now....

As far as my DS who is in UT right now at boarding school, so far so good. He is going to school, wearing a mask...and as far as I know, being careful with social distancing...hopefully their school stays covid free and he can have his completed semester under his belt...sigh. Weird weird days...

As for me...the covid boredom is setting in again now that kids are back at school. I guess I will get back to occupying my non-zoom time with decluttering and baking....

Reactions: DLo
I've been seeing all kinds of people posting on FB their adorbs Disney masks....one of these days I will venture out and get me some...but I've become somewhat of a mask hoarder.
Every time I go to Costco, I take a free mask... and then wear my own. Have a small stash of disposable masks at home now for whomever might need one.
.I think it's kind of like trying to find the perfect bra
Yes! That's what it's like!

Wait...

:rolleyes1
Curious as to how those with kids - either young or adult...are doing with them being back at some form of school...
I have a mixture in one. DD23 is student teaching at a combined Gr3-4 class. Gr 3 and under don't have to mask but 4 and up do. I will probably see her tonight or tomorrow and will ask how that's going.
My DD (age 14, grade 10) has been back now for just over a week. So far so good. She is liking it and liking seeing people in person, hasn't complained too much about the masks and such.
Glad she's happy. :)
It does worry me because she still likes to socialize with so many kids from other schools, so not only is she getting potentially exposed to the germs of those in her own school....others as well, though outside and (hopefully) at a distance.
Yeah... I worry too. So far no cases in DD's school, but... not sure how long that will last. And her exposure rate is much higher, so I worry she'll bring it back to us, and I might pass it on to my parents, both of whom would be in a higher risk category.
Or....who knows the way cases are creeping up they may all end up online again anyway...sigh.
Yeah... There are two schools just a couple hours north of us that have closed until February.
I don't know how it is where you are, but tests here are in very high demand and the lineups are insane.
I drove by a testing site at 9:30 this morning and the line disappeared around the block.
Anyway...my mom is supposed to get her results within 48 hours, so probably Saturday.
Have a co-worker who was tested at 10am Wednesday and got her result the next morning at 9:30am.
Which is completely ridonkulous for a medical test scheduled for next Wednesday...when she could be exposed between now and then so her negative from Saturday...for a test taken today (Thursday) will not really mean much...but sigh...such is health care right now....
Very true. And yet... I guess the idea is hopefully she hasn't been exposed in the last few days before the test?
Weird weird days...
This could be the understatement of 2020 folks!

I have a mixture in one. DD23 is student teaching at a combined Gr3-4 class. Gr 3 and under don't have to mask but 4 and up do. I will probably see her tonight or tomorrow and will ask how that's going.

Yikes. I can't imaging....the conversations in that class...the grade 3's being all "but so and so doesn't have to wear a mask..." ugh. I feel for her, the risk and the added stressors of having to deal with all the extra covid stuff...ugh.

Yikes. I can't imaging....the conversations in that class...the grade 3's being all "but so and so doesn't have to wear a mask..." ugh. I feel for her, the risk and the added stressors of having to deal with all the extra covid stuff...ugh.
I don't know if all the kids are wearing masks or none of them. I'll find out. I suspect they all are.

Thanks for the updates, as crazy as everything is. Locally (in the suburbs of Chicago), we still have fairly high case numbers, but at least we also have lots of availability of free testing. So, no long lines to get tested, at least. Dd's high school is all remote, and it has definitely been an adjustment. Some teachers have done better than others. Her art teacher, who she's known for the last couple of years, has had the most technical difficulties, but seems to be getting the hang of it. At least in that class, they mainly check in at the beginning, work on their stuff, and he rotates talking to them individually. She also has a pretty vibrant online social life - she and her friends have various groups where they play things like Scribblio and Among Us online with group phone calls.

And ds moved to his dorm over the weekend. Two in-person classes, and two online. We shall see how that goes. They keep increasing the amount of testing availability, which is good. Back in July, they didn't even have anything set up to do testing on campus! The updates keep adding options for on-campus testing, and now they've added random testing in the most recent update we got. He does have a shared dorm room, so hopefully his roommate is also careful. At least ds is not into going to parties! He has been pretty good about wearing his masks this summer, and I think he has about a dozen washable ones. I've mainly been buying them from sewing friends, the kind made of two layers of quilter's cotton, with nose wires and elastic that goes around your head rather than ear loops. (Oh, and the college has put masks on all the campus statues, including some cute little geese!)

And ds moved to his dorm over the weekend. Two in-person classes, and two online. We shall see how that goes. They keep increasing the amount of testing availability, which is good. Back in July, they didn't even have anything set up to do testing on campus! The updates keep adding options for on-campus testing, and now they've added random testing in the most recent update we got. He does have a shared dorm room, so hopefully his roommate is also careful.

Wow..it will be interesting to see how that goes at his college. Here some of the universities have had outbreaks already, but it's mainly so far been kids who live in off campus housing having or going to parties. I'm hoping that those in the dorms are staying safer!!

Wow..it will be interesting to see how that goes at his college. Here some of the universities have had outbreaks already, but it's mainly so far been kids who live in off campus housing having or going to parties. I'm hoping that those in the dorms are staying safer!!
Yeah, this is definitely a wait and see sort of thing. It is a smaller college, and not a huge party school. They are supposed to live in dorms until they are seniors, but there are also some commuters. The school website started a testing report dashboard, but they only are updating it on Mondays (so far). I think it has had 8 so far, before the returning students moved in. They spread out move-in so that freshmen moved in about a week earlier, plus some athletes. And the athletes are doing practice sessions only, and one game. Ds's campus job is live-streaming events, like sporting events, but now they are streaming the scrimmages since they don't have full games to stream!

I'm keeping an eye on the college situation, since I know a lot of students and parents of students. So far, I only know one kid who deferred a year due to Covid, which kinda surprised me.

Hi DisPeeps!!

Just trying to keep the dust bunnies away from this TR until there's something more exciting to report! I can't WAIT to go on a plane again...who the heck knows when that will be. If nothing else, I WILL get to my son's high school graduation in UT even if I have to take planes, trains and automobiles to get there!! But for now....trying to keep busy and ward off anxiety about what a long, cold, lonely and boring winter it's going to be around here...

This past weekend we went with my parents to their cottage up North and it was very pretty with the leaves changing. Weather was starting to get colder but it was nice for some fall strolling with the dog and sitting on the dock in a cozy sweater.

In Toronto I think we are lucky to have a lot of "green" and trails with "woods" around the city. I have been making a point of trying to walk 5K a day with my dog. Here's hoping I can keep it up when the weather gets colder. Have ordered some long underwear and fleece to try to keep warm. What would I do without Amazon these days, I have no idea.

The only Disney news I can report is that I got these two Scentsy buddies to keep my room smelling nice this winter!!

Our cases here in Toronto, and all of Ontario have been inching upwards and it's not pretty. Our lawmakers have been pretty vague about what actual restrictions are. I get the feeling that the scientists doing the advising would really like to see a total lockdown again, but the politicians don't want to ruin the economy. So right now, we're not supposed to socialize with anyone outside our household, but yet, we can still go to restaurants and bars and gyms and kids can go to school. So. Our Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up this weekend and it's a topic of much debate. We aren't supposed to go have dinner with the grandparents for the holiday, but the kids can be crammed into classrooms and we can go drink at the bars. It's really hard to know what to do. I want to keep my parents safe, but they will be so sad that that might be worse for their health than the risk of covid. Plus, my parents, in their 80's, have been doing their own grocery shopping and dining on patios, (not that I didn't offer to do it for them, but they wouldn't hear of it) so my saying I won't visit them with my daughter really doesn't feel right. I think we will probably go, but try to be uber careful about how close we get.

I really miss travel, and am living vicariously through all my US friends' trip reports and domestic travel. I know technically I "could" go somewhere now, or even travel within Canada, but it just feels scary and not worth the risk just yet, as much as I would love to. Some people are considering vacations to an all inclusive resort somewhere in the Caribbean, and that is very tempting, as I've not spent a whole winter in Canada in probably 15 years...but I'm still leary of actually booking anything. That said, depending on how things look in early December...it might be something to think about last minute...

So that's all folks!! Hope everyone is hanging in there!!

Just trying to keep the dust bunnies away from this TR until there's something more exciting to report!
Is that what those are? I thought one of my pups hacked up a hair ball.
I can't WAIT to go on a plane again...who the heck knows when that will be.
<sigh>... yeah. :sad1:
If nothing else, I WILL get to my son's high school graduation in UT even if I have to take planes, trains and automobiles to get there!!
:laughing: You go, girl!
But for now....trying to keep busy and ward off anxiety about what a long, cold, lonely and boring winter it's going to be around here...
Good time to take up ice sculpting and cross country skiing.
This past weekend we went with my parents to their cottage up North and it was very pretty with the leaves changing.
I bet! It's very pretty around here too. :)
Cute shot of the pup!
I have been making a point of trying to walk 5K a day with my dog.
Good for you! Very ambitious.
I recently injured my hip, so my activities have been drastically curtailed.
Gorgeous colours!
Our cases here in Toronto, and all of Ontario have been inching upwards and it's not pretty.
I hear you. Been doing that all across the country. Not at all surprised, nor should our politicians.
I get the feeling that the scientists doing the advising would really like to see a total lockdown again, but the politicians don't want to ruin the economy.
That's exactly how I feel too.
Plus, my parents, in their 80's, have been doing their own grocery shopping and dining on patios, (not that I didn't offer to do it for them, but they wouldn't hear of it)
You offered to dine on patios for them?

:rolleyes:
I've not spent a whole winter in Canada in probably 15 years
Oh, you're in for a treat!

Is that what those are? I thought one of my pups hacked up a hair ball.

Ha yeah...it could have been that too. Or crickets lol.

:laughing: You go, girl!

My son's graduation (god willing) will be at the end of May 2021....I REALLY hope that it will be logistically possible, and also not death defying, to travel to the US by then!! Or at least, I hope I will be able to purchase insurance and not have to isolate for 14 days upon my return...that's probably wishful thinking. I'd still go, but isolating for 2 weeks (again) would suck.

Good time to take up ice sculpting and cross country skiing.

Funny, apparently snow shoes and patio heaters are the latest thing to be sold out on Amazon in these parts. Never thought about ice sculpting lol new hobby perhaps!

I recently injured my hip, so my activities have been drastically curtailed.

Ugh, sorry to hear that. I hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back out there!

You offered to dine on patios for them?

Funny, actually, we have dined on patios with them, just last week....and then there was a covid case where we went...so now they are shut down...scary stuff.

Oh, you're in for a treat!

Yeah I do know what I'm in for....it's gonna suck. I mean even if you only go away for a week in Feb, at least it gives you a respite from the shovelling and ice and snow and cold and something to look forward to. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter