Fall/Fall Advantage 2020

terpgirl

Retired homeschooler
I thought that rather than tagging onto another thread, we deserved our own! My son Alex is a junior studying Fine Arts at Mount St. Mary’s University and was accepted for Fall Custodial at AK. He reports 8/3. Roll call!

My twin daughters are graduating from Cal State Channel Islands on May 23rd and will report for Fall Advantage the first week of June. We just found out yesterday that twin #2 was accepted. They are both very excited and I’m excited for them. They are both in food...not sure of the details.

My twin daughters are graduating from Cal State Channel Islands on May 23rd and will report for Fall Advantage the first week of June. We just found out yesterday that twin #2 was accepted. They are both very excited and I’m excited for them. They are both in food...not sure of the details.
A two-fer! How thrilling! ❤️❤️

My son got his Fall Advantage offer yesterday! He is currently a Sophomore in college.

He will be in merchandise.

Any moms whose sons might be quiet and respectful types......my son may be interested in roommates. He is somewhat worried about the roommate situation.

Last edited:

My son got his Fall Advantage offer yesterday!

He will be in merchandise.

Any moms whose sons might be quiet and respectful types......my son may be interested in roommates. He is somewhat worried about the roommate situation.

My son is very respectful, not a partier. Feel free to send me a private message.

Mine too but he won’t be arriving until 8/3

My son is Fall as well (not Fall Advantage). He's still deciding arrival dates...choices are 8/3, 8/10 or 8/17. I noticed your name says 'retired homeschooler.' Me too! This son is my youngest, so I'm officially retired from homeschooling ;) Feel free to send me a private message.

My DD is Fall Advantage arriving June 1 and will be a PhotoPass Photographer! She is graduating from University of Oklahoma in May.

My son is Fall as well (not Fall Advantage). He's still deciding arrival dates...choices are 8/3, 8/10 or 8/17. I noticed your name says 'retired homeschooler.' Me too! This son is my youngest, so I'm officially retired from homeschooling ;) Feel free to send me a private message.
I have two sons, this one is my oldest. Since we homeschooled and have DVC, he’s been to WDW 17 times. His true desire is to be a character artist and next year he will apply for a professional internship as well as the DCP again. That’s the plan anyway...

Does anyone know what day they check in? Is it the Sunday before they start on a Monday?

My son arrives 5/18 start date. Does he move in on the 17th?

They check in on their start date, so for your son 5/18- he will get a time to show up at the apartment complex, check in and then move into his apartment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!