Family Fun in May on the Wonder

ErinC

DIS Veteran
I Don't know if this has been posted before, but I was looking at the Disney site last night and it said that Family Fun Magazine would be hosting some activities on the 4 day cruises in May. Things like giving birthday parties, advice on how to be queen for a day( boy do I need that!) anyway, it looked like there would be some additional activities for the kids and so forth. There wasn't a ton of info, but I thought that I would post a note here about it. We are cruising May 19th so I'm looking forward to the additional fun. I love the magazine and look forward to reading it every month.

I WONDER why the Wonder gets all the neat things like this and the Magic doesn't? The main reason we cruise DCL and haven't tried other cruiselines is that I know we will get quality from DCL and I am not so sure with the other lines. I would love some realy neat things to be offered on the Magic because I could never do a 3 or 4 night- I am spoiled and would love to do more than 7 nights! Anyway- it would be really neat if they added some neat NEW activities like they are offering on the Wonder. JMO

Originally posted by callahanjulie10

I WONDER why the Wonder gets all the neat things like this and the Magic doesn't?

My guess is that it's because the 7-day cruises sell themselves. They need to use some creative marketing techniques to sell the 3-day and 4-day cruises, especially since they have twice as many cabins to sell of those than they do of the 7-day cruises.

I addition to Dave's comment - I would think that DCL must pay a 'fee' for these events like the one mentioned. It is probably cheaper for them to book these events on the shorter duration cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter