Family input on resorts ...

eyeheartgoofy

DIS Veteran
Geesh! We bought at VWL because DH and I love it there and would have no problem staying there for every visit. BUT, I would really like to try BCV and that awesome looking SAB. So, I just mention to my 5 year old that maybe we will try to stay at another resort for our next trip. She got very stern with me and said, "No, Mom! Our hotel is the Wilderness Lodge.":rotfl:

LOL! I have the opposite problem. My 6yo DD loves to explore new places. She let me know loud and clear she was disappointed we were staying at BWV, AGAIN! But I wanted to conserve points but still stay in the Epcot area so we reserved with standard points. (I love standard point tier at BWV). But to surprise her I may add in a weekend stay at the CR which is where she really wants to stay. Now, if they would just get on a build that CR DVC....!!!!! :)

Geesh! We bought at VWL because DH and I love it there and would have no problem staying there for every visit. BUT, I would really like to try BCV and that awesome looking SAB. So, I just mention to my 5 year old that maybe we will try to stay at another resort for our next trip. She got very stern with me and said, "No, Mom! Our hotel is the Wilderness Lodge.":rotfl:

Gotta love kids, I've got the opposite problem. We fell in love with the VWL and my 13 year old said " mom let's try a different resort" Gasp :scared1: So We're staying at the BCV this November.

Same problem here, my wife and I want to try Different resorts, my kids love the community center so much, they want to stay at SSR on every visit. I guess we will have to limit our exploring to OKW and BWV, the only other resorts that have them (until AKV opens up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter