Family Magic Tour

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We are thinking of doing this with the boys during the third week of our holiday - thought that it would be something for them to look forward to after the excitment at the begining can anyone give me thier impressions of this tour and wether they think its worth doing. Thanks.

We did it about 2 years ago and wouldn't do it again. Some people on here have posted about having a wonderful time great Cast member and all. But our cast member wasn't exciting didnt' get the group involved and we just seemed to walk through the park. Then at the end we got a private greeting with Aladin. That was it! We had free passes for this I would have been very upset had I paid all of that money. Other people posted that the character they met took them to the front of the line for a ride. Not us! I guess we were a group of about 12 with kids. we did get to see some hidden mickey's and some interesting information.
Hopefully others who had positive experiences can give you a better picture.
Have you thought about the pirate cruise? That sounds like fun for the kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter