Family of 13 from Norway going to Disney for first time. ages 2 - 14. June 27

Diane Smith

Earning My Ears
I don't know where to start to find tickets/advice for my family from Norway. 6 adults, 7 kids. They have a hotel within walking distance. They want to go on June 27, 2016. Any suggestions for discount tickets, fastpass? etc? Is it easier for me to buy the tickets? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Try posting this in the Disneyland (California) forum. You'll get lots of great tips there. As far as discounts on tickets, there rarely are discounts on one day tickets. Will they want one day/one park or parkhopper tickets? You can buy the tickets online at the Disneyland website. Tickets can also be purchased on the free Disneyland app. Will you be with your family? FPs are still paper, old fashioned. The two parks are not connected, so if they park hop, they can hold FPs simultaneously in both parks. Check this sticky for LOTS of helpful info: * DLR Info/Links - Maps, Hotels, DISer Reviews, Hydroguy's tips, NEWBIE INFO here!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter