"Family of the Day" - funny!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Just going through old trip pics.. this is awesome, we saw it at the Contemporary in Nov 08, it made us giggle... notice the last name :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1 :lmao:

2008_1126wdw-nov-08-mom-card10034.jpg

We had that experience also, but it was at the Garden Grill restaurant at EPCOT. It was my myself, my wife, granddaughter and daughter. It was a wonderful experience. We got special appetizers and drinks with lighted ice cubes for the Kids, they still have them. The characters fawned all over the kids. The extra attention was truly magical; we also got to sign a guest book where we included our memories of the meal for other patrons to read. It was really a nice touch of Disney Magic that we still talk about often.

We had that experience also, but it was at the Garden Grill restaurant at EPCOT. It was my myself, my wife, granddaughter and daughter. It was a wonderful experience. We got special appetizers and drinks with lighted ice cubes for the Kids, they still have them. The characters fawned all over the kids. The extra attention was truly magical; we also got to sign a guest book where we included our memories of the meal for other patrons to read. It was really a nice touch of Disney Magic that we still talk about often.

Thats so awesome! You know, you made me think, we got a certificate left in our room that said family of the day, and a magnet frame and I think a voice mail. I wonder if they do different things at different level of resorts. We were at POP, I didn't look for our name or anything... hmmm :confused3

But I just loved the name on this one :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter