Family photo--ABD South Africa

heart

Mouseketeer
On our SE Asia ABD we hired an independent photographer to take family photos in Angkor Wat. These pictures are among my favorite things.

Would anyone recommend a time/place on the South Africa ABD that I could look into doing this again?

What type of photos are you thinking for your Africa trip? Something at the safari parks? You will probably have time in Capetown or Stellenbosch for family photos. As I recall Stellenbosch has some nice architecture. We have been to SA but we haven't taken this particular trip, so I'm afraid I can't help with specific time blocks. But the vacationistas have been helpful to me in the past in letting me know when good opportunities for extra activities fall in the itinerary.

I also wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind sharing the info on the photographer you used at Angkor Wat? We have this trip on our "to do" list and I think that sounds like a great idea. On our Australia trip, I asked another guest on the trip to help with our family sunset beach photos. I am a pro photographer myself, so I set up my camera and handed it over. But it definitely would be nicer to work with someone locally.

The photographer we used in Angkor was Anna Bella Betts. Loved her work.
She may have moved from Cambodia, so I hope you can find someone. It is SO worth it.

The Asia ABD was entirely wonderful.

For SA, I've emailed the hotel in Kapama and have the name of a photographer, so hoping we can get something set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter