family profiles

phred

Earning My Ears
my daughter had her own profile that seems to have been lost in the move to the new boards. we can only log on under my original name, and when we tried to re-create her profile we were unable to. help!:confused:

If she registered in the last three weeks, she will probably need to reregister.

What was her user name? I can look and see if it's listed.

I checked and did find Rajah* on the old board with 23 posts. Evidently she registered just after they set up the user info on the new boards, so her account didn't transfer.

She will need to reregister here. There is a Rajah, but not a Rajah*, so she should be able to use the Rajah*.

If not, have her make a new name and then post here and let me know what it is. I will update her post count to reflect her 23 posts. :D

when we tryed to re-register her it kept telling us that someone allready has that user name. we tryed many other names but it kept saying the same thing!

I checked on the username "Rajah*" as well phred, and came up with the same results as Lisa. However when I tried to register that name I got the response, "username already taken", just like you did.

I did go ahead and register the name "Rajah21" for your daughter and added the 29 "old posts" to that profile for her. (I'm sending you the login information via email.) If you prefer another name or have any other questions let me know!

Thank you sooo much Chris C!!! I really wanted Rajah* but thanks for trying that! Thanks again :D

mirror.gif
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#00009c>Hey, Rajah....

We were able to change your name to Rajah*

Remember that next time you sign in.... lol

Way to go MaryJo! I didn't even think to go in and edit the username!

I guess that's why we're the Tech TEAM! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter