Famtasmic dinner package. I've made a mistake?

LydiaRodarte-Quayle

Earning My Ears
Hi
I've booked dinner at 6:45pm in mid April at Mama Melrose.

Separately, I booked a fast pass for Fantasmic at 7:50pm that same day basically an hour afterwards.

I've only just found out that there's a Fantasmic package at 3 restaurants (of which mama Melrose is one) where the dining entitles us to a reserved seating at Fantasmic. Not only would it give us better seating at the show than the fast pass reserved seating, but it would mean we could use the fast pass on something else.

Does anyone have experience of correcting such an error? I could call Disney but I think they are closed by now and I'm curious to know the thoughts of you Disney gurus.

Thank you.

LRQ

Can you modify your mm reservations to the f! Dining package? Maybe try that. Then you can just modify your f! Fp to something else.

Or if that doesn’t work, maybe just go ahead and book the f! Dining package and cancel your original reservation.

Or if that doesn’t work, maybe just go ahead and book the f! Dining package and cancel your original reservation.
Thanks glocon.
I don't see an option to book the dining package. I wonder how people did that in the first place. Maybe they are all sold out..
When I try to modify my booking, it only offers alternative dates /times or number of guests..
I may have to speak to someone.

Go to Disney.com and look for the dining package. I found that any of the special dining packages I wanted I had to go to the website. Was not able to book any on the MDE

The fantasmic dinner package will be completely separate from the dinner you booked, so you won’t be able to modify. I’ve only been able to book these on the computer not the app. Look for the one that mentions fantasmic in the name, I believe the times will be earlier than what you booked to ensure enough time to make it to the show. I’ve found mama melrose is usually the hardest of the three restaurants to get with the package so I would wait to cancel everything else you have until you actually get the reservation

You need to rebook if you want the dining package. Search by name for "Fantasmic dining package" then the 3 restaurants that participate will show up, pick the restaurant and time you want and book. If the times overlap your current reservation it will ask you if you want to cancel- do so and book the new reservation. If not book the new reservation and then go back and cancel your current reservation. It is a fix price menu with one entrée, non alcoholic drink and dessert per person so be sure that will work for you.

Thanks so much for all your replies. I've followed these directions and sure enough, I've found the fantasmic dining package with Holywood and vine so I've booked that for a different day as we really wanted to experience Mama Melrose but MM was not available at the time we wanted for that day

The Hollywood and vine dinner fantasmic was for 6:20pm but it didn't say which fantasmic show time that we'd qualify for. Any ideas?

The Hollywood and vine dinner fantasmic was for 6:20pm but it didn't say which fantasmic show time that we'd qualify for. Any ideas?

First show.

In fact, I don't see any nights with more than one Fantasmic! show (stating at 8:30pm) in mid-April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter