Fantasmic Dessert Buffet

We called the Resort Vacation Planning people about 2 months out and they got our tickets for us. We had to give several choices and you have to be staying at a Disney resort. We were the first ones seated for the 9pm show.

pirate:

Robert and Kelley said:
We called the Resort Vacation Planning people about 2 months out and they got our tickets for us. We had to give several choices and you have to be staying at a Disney resort. We were the first ones seated for the 9pm show.

pirate:

I am a bit confused, I booked our vacation through Disney (staying at PP), does that mean I can call them back and they can do the 30 day in advance phoning for me?

does anyone know if Premium annual passholders get a discount on the fantsmic diner buffet?

Cool! I didn't even know this existed!! I am going to try to get special seats (balcony or riverside is great). Thanks for the info!! even more excited now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter