Fantasmic Dining Package

Stitch1404

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I am not so
Is the Fantasmic Dining package one or two table service credits? We would want to do Mama Melrose. Also, is the dining package necessary? Does the show really fill up so quickly that you need the assigned seating?

The fantasmic package is one ts credit per person. We have never had any trouble getting seating at fantasmic without the seating package. We go 30-45 minutes before the show because DD likes to sit down front.

I think it depends on when you go whether or not you need the package. We have gone many times around the spring break holiday and find we need the package so we aren't waiting in line forever. WE also went in November - at the beginning of the month - didn't get the package - and we ended up standing room only section. Which really wasn't to bad because we were out of the theater very quickly. We like the convenience of not having to wait in that long line. And you will need to eat dinner anyway...We have always gone to Hollywood and VIne this time we are trying MM - I am a little nervous as the reviews haven't been that good.....but we are willing to try anything once.

so you are saying that we can book the fantasmic dinner package just using one TS credit and we can eat at Hollywood and Vine or MM?????

Mama Melrose and Hollywood and Vine are one TS credit. The Brown Derby however, is two.

We went to Hollywood and Vine last week and got great seats for Fantasmic.

To answer your original question even with the FDP you should get there almost 30 minutes in advance. Without the dinner package, on a busy night, you need to get their almost an hour in advance if you want a decent seat. If there are two shows, and you're willing to go to the later show, you really don't need to get there early or get the dinner package.

How late can you get to the show and still get admission if you do the dinner package? I am not worried about sitting in the front, or getting the best seats. The main thing for me is not waiting a long time for the show to start. DD doesn't have the patience for that!

The seats closest to the water aren't the best ones anyway. We got pretty wet, two rows back.

MAGGIED said:
I think it depends on when you go whether or not you need the package. We have gone many times around the spring break holiday and find we need the package so we aren't waiting in line forever. WE also went in November - at the beginning of the month - didn't get the package - and we ended up standing room only section. Which really wasn't to bad because we were out of the theater very quickly. We like the convenience of not having to wait in that long line. And you will need to eat dinner anyway...We have always gone to Hollywood and VIne this time we are trying MM - I am a little nervous as the reviews haven't been that good.....but we are willing to try anything once.

Good to know. We are going in November. How was Hollywood and Vine?

dancemomnj said:
Good to know. We are going in November. How was Hollywood and Vine?

H&V was just okay, in our opinions.

The food was okay, but the service was lacking in areas. For instance, the dessert area was totally empty, but for a few slices of certain items. This was an early dinner too; around 5:30. For that kind of money, it should have been monitored better.

We ate at three buffets while we were there a few weeks ago. Boma, 1900 Park Fare and H&V. H&V doesn't hold a candle to the other two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter